Long Game 88: Blood and Bloody Ashes!

Man, I didn’t want to have to do this. But I will trueclaim if  I have to. 

I AM THE BLACKSMITH GET OFF! I need to get one more check off tonight so I need to stay alive. I left my first check with Luck in case I die in the night or you guys kill me for some reason. I hope an hour is enough time for you to get off. 

I didn’t want to claim it in case the elims decided to leave me alive to kill later due to the doubt they caused. I claimed a channeling role because it seemed the most likely to stay under the radar. If I claimed a warder I would have had to prove I had an Aes Sedai, which I don’t. I also think it would’ve been an obvious lie because of how badly I misunderstood the role. Second, If I’m an Aes Sedai, Infigured that if Incould wiggle my way out of this RT, I could always be actually traced/shielded to ensure I didn’t do anything. But since Shining is doubling down on the claim at this point, I’ve no choice but to actually claim.

You guys are about to lunch your cop. Vote Shining, heal me at night, and hopefully I’m able to bring down another elim. 

Edited by Vorros

I think that’s an attempt to draw out the scanner

Dont counterclaim, I think

If you’re really that, why have there been no indication or soft of a power role so far? Like that just reminds me of when I just claimed random things and claimed I lied for the greater good and stuff while I was evil. After everything that’s happened it’s hard for me to take that as legit 

Claiming a check is incredibly easy when you’re an elim, and it doesn’t even have to be real. The most logical thing is still that you’re evil since there’s no good reason for Shining to pull a gambit.

Edited by Matrim's Dice
Ninja’d by Araris

LG88 Night Two: Negotiating and Killing 

Writeup to come maybe.

(%)

Vorros was killed! He was a Blademaster and a Servant of the Dark One.

Things to Note:

• This is a night turn. You may not vote!

• PMs are an action! Do not send any, I will be sending them for you.

• As you may have assumed, Blademasters cannot survive the exe.

• Some concerns have been raised, so I will publicly confirm that Seal/Ward against People does not block weaves; nor does Earthquake. 

• This cycle will end on August 19th at 10:00 PM Mountain Time.

Votecount:

Vorros:(6)Araris, Matrim's Dice, Devo, Silhouette, Sart, Luckspren, Conquestor 

Shining Silhouette:(1)Vorros 

Conquestor:(1)Xinoehp 

Rules doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mrx-Nslg3G5WpPPOtz83V79PSAK-znQF5_LzUtTOHiA/edit?usp=drivesdk

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @xinoehp512
  2. @Conquestor Anenti
  3. @Araris Valerian Arenta
  4. The Wandering Wizard Warder 
  5. @Devotary of Spontaneity Diesis
  6. @Matrim's Dice Maytrim Sedai 
  7. Vorros Verin Sedai Blademaster 
  8. Illwei Blademaster 
  9. @Shining Silhouette
  10. @Sart
  11. @Luckspren Lelea Sedai

Edited by The Unknown Novel

Well, I'm relieved. I was up late PMing Vorros, and they almost had me convinced they were village. I didn't buy it, but was kinda stressing over whether I was right. 

Hooray, we got one!

I think this clears Shining (who will probably die tonight), softclears Matrim for putting the message through, and softclears Xino (at least to me, because Vorros was trying to convince me to vote on Xino, a couple hours before Mat posted his 'anon PMer' thing.)

Further in the Conq controversy, Vorros PM'd me shortly before rollover, claiming to be the Blacksmith and to have scanned Conq and got Village. They knew they were about to die, so I assume this was an attempt to make him look like a teammate. Whatever the motivation was, those are interesting last words, so I thought y'all would want to know about it. 

@The Unknown Novel, could we have a vote count? Thanks!

Edited by Luckspren

2 hours ago, Luckspren said:

Further in the Conq controversy, Vorros PM'd me shortly before rollover, claiming to be the Blacksmith and to have scanned Conq and got Village. They knew they were about to die, so I assume this was an attempt to make him look like a teammate. Whatever the motivation was, those are interesting last words, so I thought y'all would want to know about it. 

Even further, right before I posted the Trace results Conq told me that Wiz was his Warder. That to me read like Conq trying to convince me to stop voting Vorros.

Conq didn’t phrase it like a defense, but there’s no other reason for him to claim. He stayed out of defending Vorros in thread yet PMd me with a claim separately. I think that further implies e/e.

Conq being Vorros’ fake claim means that the elims decided an IKYK was the best choice of action here, which is… rude :P I think there’s enough linking evidence between the two to exe Conq next anyway but we’ll see what happens I guess. I we have a real Blacksmith they’re welcome to give it a shot. Just probably make a PM with Shining (or me) so that results can make it to the thread without you being outed.

Also, I’d like some protection as well, for  just save Shining :P 

@The Unknown Novel I believe I also voted on Vorros, unless my vote was changed!!! :ph34r: I do doubt that though. It would've been soon after Matt's vote.

6 hours ago, Luckspren said:

@The Unknown Novel

That is interesting... I think it's weird that they tried to get you to vote on Xino and claim me as village. It had to have been a last minute ploy to mess with the village, that's what I would do if I knew I was going to die. 

Also, everyone voted yesterday and there's no missing vote? Does that mean that there's no forsaken or am I missing something? Maybe the first missing vote was a sham created by the elims to make it seem like we had a Forsaken in the game and would thus hyperfocus on it. I would still think that there is a myrdraal though. 

3 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Even further, right before I posted the Trace results Conq told me that Wiz was his Warder. That to me read like Conq trying to convince me to stop voting Vorros.

Conq didn’t phrase it like a defense, but there’s no other reason for him to claim. He stayed out of defending Vorros in thread yet PMd me with a claim separately. I think that further implies e/e.

Conq being Vorros’ fake claim means that the elims decided an IKYK was the best choice of action here, which is… rude :P I think there’s enough linking evidence between the two to exe Conq next anyway but we’ll see what happens I guess. I we have a real Blacksmith they’re welcome to give it a shot. Just probably make a PM with Shining (or me) so that results can make it to the thread without you being outed.

All I said was that Wizard was my warder and didn't even offer someone else as a different option to vote for, which I would do if I was trying to get you to change your vote. If someone wants to counterclaim me, then that would be evidence against me, but Wizard was my warder, you were my only pm and I didn't feel the need to share that info with the thread yet. Also, it looked like Xino was the one that was going to get exed, why would I try to get you to stop voting on Vorros before he was even in danger? 

Edit:

Nevermind, I just noticed that the Vorros train is missing a vote and I don't think that Xino would be the Forsaken... But who's to say? 

Edited by Conquestor

LG88 Day Three: Revealing and Betraying 

Sorry, still no writeup. 

(%)

Shining Silhouette was killed! They were an Aes Sedai of the White Tower.

Things to Note:

• The player with the most votes must have at least two to get exed.

• PMs are an action! Do not send any, I will be sending them for you.

• This cycle will end on August 21st at 10:00 PM Mountain Time.

Rules doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mrx-Nslg3G5WpPPOtz83V79PSAK-znQF5_LzUtTOHiA/edit?usp=drivesdk

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. @xinoehp512
  2. @Conquestor Anenti
  3. @Araris Valerian Arenta
  4. The Wandering Wizard Warder 
  5. @Devotary of Spontaneity Diesis
  6. @Matrim's Dice Maytrim Sedai 
  7. Vorros Verin Sedai Blademaster 
  8. Illwei Blademaster 
  9. Shining Silhouette  Aes Sedai 
  10. @Sart
  11. @Luckspren Lelea Sedai

Bruh

At least I didn't die-- I was Shining's Warder and I definitely was set to be protecting him last night. I wasn't told that I was specifically roleblocked but I'm figuring that out now. I applaud the elims for going for that kill, though, it was gutsy. Shouldn't have worked >> Sorry Shining.

An interesting theory I've heard is that there are only two elims, with the team being Blademaster/Forsaken and the Forsaken potentially being bonded to a Warder. I think that checks out balance wise. Assuming I was blocked (don't see how anything else could have happened) and assuming no villager blocked me (that really should not have happened xD) I think this is still possible-- the remaining elim could use Earthquake with a 100% success rate (Forsaken) or just win it by chance, and then also submit the kill on Shining. Or one elim RBs, the other kills.

Either way, Conquestor should die today. I'll spend most of my time looking at a potential third teammate, I've read enough on Conq to safely say there's almost nothing that can be done to make me change this vote. I've said it before and I'll say it again-- him and Vorros on D1 were textbook e/e.

Mat, there's always the possibility that they used a seal weave on Shining so that healing and protects wouldn't work. That's what I would've done if I was trying to kill someone that was going to be protected like Shining. Instead, I did 4 harden airs. I did one each on Sart, Xino, Devo, and Mat. No Mat, that is not why your action failed. The only one that was successful was Sart's so he couldn't have submitted the action. I'm still so sad because each weave had a 70% chance to succeed! I guess I just got really unlucky.

I'm going to go ahead and clear Sart as an alim lean and put him more into my neutral Category. I am going to guess that it's either Xino or Devo, or maybe even both. Devo is really good at flying under the radar and while his D1 vote seems like he couldn't be the forsaken, Devo is pretty random so I wouldn't put it past him to make a move like that.

3 hours ago, Conquestor said:

Mat, there's always the possibility that they used a seal weave on Shining so that healing and protects wouldn't work. That's what I would've done if I was trying to kill someone that was going to be protected like Shining. Instead, I did 4 harden airs. I did one each on Sart, Xino, Devo, and Mat. No Mat, that is not why your action failed. The only one that was successful was Sart's so he couldn't have submitted the action. I'm still so sad because each weave had a 70% chance to succeed! I guess I just got really unlucky.

I'm going to go ahead and clear Sart as an alim lean and put him more into my neutral Category. I am going to guess that it's either Xino or Devo, or maybe even both. Devo is really good at flying under the radar and while his D1 vote seems like he couldn't be the forsaken, Devo is pretty random so I wouldn't put it past him to make a move like that.

Ah right. I’d missed that one. Yes, that’s probably what happened.

Why did you roleblock me? Or try to?

4 hours ago, Conquestor said:

I'm going to go ahead and clear Sart as an alim lean and put him more into my neutral Category. I am going to guess that it's either Xino or Devo, or maybe even both. Devo is really good at flying under the radar and while her D1 vote seems like she couldn't be the forsaken, Devo is pretty random so I wouldn't put it past her to make a move like that.

Seal doesn't block healing because weaves aren't non-lethal actions, but it should stop a Warder. @Sart, did you have any physical actions roleblocked?

Xino's supporting you. Guessing that you didn't take any physical actions is risky if he doesn't know for sure by scanning you, being elims together, using Raise Fog on you, etc. Why do you think I do things at random?

Alright, time to do some role analysis. We definitely have an Elim Aes Sedai in the mix, considering that votes have vanished for the past 2 cycles. It's probably a Forsaken, but there's an unlikely chance that the Elim team is faking that for some reason. What that means is simple: I'm not voting for anyone who isn't an Aes Sedai. I'm going to assume that Aes Sedai have a paired Warder. I don't know if that's true in general, or if the Forsaken would have a Warder paired with them. In either case, the role list looks like this:

• Pair 1:
    • Shining Silhouette (Aes Sedai)
    • Matrim (Warder)
  • Pair 2:
    • Conquestor (Aes Sedai)
    • Wandering Wizard (Warder)
  • Pair 3:
    • Xino (Aes Sedai?)
    • One of Araris or Devo (Warder)
  • Pair 4:
    • Sart (Aes Sedai)
    • Luckspren (Warder)
  • Misc:
    • Vorros (Blademaster)
    • Illwei (Blademaster)
    • The other of Araris and Devo (Unknown)

By the way, yes, I am claiming to be an Aes Sedai. I can back up Xino's claim that Conquestor did not appear to take any physical actions, I also saw Araris take no physical actions last night as well. Let's wrap this up.

Devotary of Spontaneity. I saw you just posted. Are you Xino's Warder?

Edited by Sart
Greening out vote