What would happen if all cosmere characters played hide and seek

Imagine if a bunch of cosmere characters played a game of hide and seek? Shallan would lightweave a wall to hide behind. Breeze would manipulate the seekers emotions (not a bronze misting a seeker in terms of the game). Vivenna would awaken lots of objects to make different noises to distract the seeker.

Hmmm... the strategies depend a lot on who is hiding and who is seeking. Hiding things from a Shard or from someone with access to the Cognitive Realm who can see souls is a different game than just hiding in the physical realm. Location and knowledge of the area is also a big deal.

The Deepest Ones would be able to beat out most in both hiding and seeking. Being able to phase through most barriers is pretty useful, and most people and magic users don't have too good of a way to find someone who can dive into the ground.

Now... if I was trying to be clever, and were trying to hide a gemstone for example... I might get a Bondsmith and a Windrunner together to work together to Lash the gemstone to keep the same speed as the Highstorm, and then embed this flying gem deep enough into the back of the storm that it won't get swatted by a boulder and the Lashings are continuously reinforced by the Highstorm. Probably could hide from everyone but the Stormfather (and Dalinar depending on if the Stormfather decides to say anything).

21 hours ago, Rg2045 said:

What’s the win condition? Who is looking for everyone? If it’s “don’t get caught” then szeth can kill the person with nightblood and depending on your interpretation of the SR everyone is safe or everyone is out 

No one can get attacked and it is a normal person trying to find them.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Spook as a savant is the one seeking, because he would definitely be the best as finding people. Wayne would be great at this because if someone is close to him he can speed bubble away and also I think Wayne could pull all kind of nonsense. I think most Knight Radiants would be bad at this, because drawing in stormlight is very bright, however they do have spren (though I don't know if a spren would count as a second player). I could see Lift being great at this, because she already is a thief and can climb around on Wyndle. Vin would also be amazing, because sneaking around and running away are her fortes. Any of the sleepless could also disperse into cremlings then climb over walls and stuff. Wan ShaiLu with her essence marks would also be a very good hider. 

Those are some characters I think would do pretty good, that's just my thoughts. Very interesting topic

I say that we have Hoid be the seeker. He has enough experience with most magic systems to be able to intuit what the other players could do but he also isn't a shard so he doesn't have omnipotence. Plus, he has my vote on winning if he's hiding by a long shot so I think the game is more fun with him as a seeker.