Elandera

Mid-Range Game 59: Alcatraz vs the Lens Destructors

238 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Conquestor said:

Okay, according to the calculations, the vils should be tied with the elims now. This is our last cycle to get this right. The village has to vote together! Now, to help with this, I have collected and organized the final votes of the last four cycles.

So given your thought about three living evils who are they whats your theory who do you trust assuming your Lckspren thought is right where do you think we go from there justify your opinions and continued existence thanks

4 hours ago, Luckspren said:

Elims: <Conq, JNV, maybe Kas/Archer if there is a fourth elim.>

Why

Im just going to park my vote on Conquestor for now let that be that but honestly if you make a good case for why Luckspren would be paired with someone that isnt you Id be down to go to them their arguments in that poast above seem wobbly and theyve just been wobbly and such and I lost the nice long version of this post when loading in replies and its late and Im going to sleep but I cant get on tomorrow morning so I knda have to post it tonight good night feel free to argue against me while Im asleep Ill see you later

First of all, @Luckspren, I am sorry. I didn't know that you were female. I will make sure to correct that from now on. Also, if I were an elim, who would be on my team? I've pretty much only defended myself for the last few cycles. 

Look, @Devotary of Spontaneity and @The_God_King. If I'm being honest, I believe that you two are the villagers. Archer, Luckspren, nor JNV have made a good case against me this cycle. Well, I Archer did, but I responded as well as I could to that. Are we really going to believe that this cycle has gone no where? If an elim really was on the line, then wouldn't at least one other elim be backing them up? In this case, the closest we got was Devo who was neutral. JNV tried to sound neutral, but I feel I already had made a good case for luckspren and I believe they never intended to turn there vote around. Since this is likely to be the last cycle anyway. Archer was the one who stole my lenses! I had two lenses, the translator's and a courier's. I was in the courier pm with Archer. 

The only reason the elims decided not to go for you two is so that they know that it would be impossible to convince anyone that you two are elims with what's happened. Also, I ended my vote last cycle on luckspren and suddenly I'm enemy number one. This train on me is being pushed too hard and without much logic to it. JNV's whole vote on me is, "well it's your turn I guess". His final argument pretty much inciminates luckspren! 

31 minutes ago, JNV said:

Im just going to park my vote on Conquestor for now let that be that but honestly if you make a good case for why Luckspren would be paired with someone that isnt you Id be down to go to them

What does he mean for why luckspren would be paired with someone other than myself? Why as an elim would I throw my own teammate under the bus now and two turns in a row? Who would my teammate be? Devotary? Isn't he vil? We are prepared to throw everyone as a pair together except me. The only pair that's been seriously suggested this cycle is me and fifth. Unless this is a two person elim team, this makes no sense.

Now, I'm pretty much out of time. I will be busy tomorrow, but just in case people have direct questions for me, I'll try to log in before the close of the cycle. @ me if you have any questions. I don't believe there are any more arguments for me to make, so with that, I wish you all a good night and a good cycle! :lol:

Posted (edited)

16 hours ago, JNV said:

Why

Im just going to park my vote on Conquestor for now let that be that but honestly if you make a good case for why Luckspren would be paired with someone that isnt you Id be down to go to them their arguments in that poast above seem wobbly and theyve just been wobbly and such and I lost the nice long version of this post when loading in replies and its late and Im going to sleep but I cant get on tomorrow morning so I knda have to post it tonight good night feel free to argue against me while Im asleep Ill see you later

Why <Conq, JNV, maybe Kas/Archer> ? Because they're not Devo, TGK, or me. Conq because he seems marginally more suspicious than the other two. 

Looking at my arguments, they honestly are kinda wobbly, because I am having a really hard time finding anything more than slight suspicions. On anyone. 

15 hours ago, Conquestor said:

Look, @Devotary of Spontaneity and @The_God_King. If I'm being honest, I believe that you two are the villagers. Archer, Luckspren, nor JNV have made a good case against me this cycle. Well, I Archer did, but I responded as well as I could to that. Are we really going to believe that this cycle has gone no where? If an elim really was on the line, then wouldn't at least one other elim be backing them up? In this case, the closest we got was Devo who was neutral. JNV tried to sound neutral, but I feel I already had made a good case for luckspren and I believe they never intended to turn there vote around. Since this is likely to be the last cycle anyway. Archer was the one who stole my lenses! I had two lenses, the translator's and a courier's. I was in the courier pm with Archer. 

The only reason the elims decided not to go for you two is so that they know that it would be impossible to convince anyone that you two are elims with what's happened. Also, I ended my vote last cycle on luckspren and suddenly I'm enemy number one. This train on me is being pushed too hard and without much logic to it. JNV's whole vote on me is, "well it's your turn I guess". His final argument pretty much inciminates luckspren! 

What does he mean for why luckspren would be paired with someone other than myself? Why as an elim would I throw my own teammate under the bus now and two turns in a row? Who would my teammate be? Devotary? Isn't he vil? We are prepared to throw everyone as a pair together except me. The only pair that's been seriously suggested this cycle is me and fifth. Unless this is a two person elim team, this makes no sense.

Now, I'm pretty much out of time. I will be busy tomorrow, but just in case people have direct questions for me, I'll try to log in before the close of the cycle. @ me if you have any questions. I don't believe there are any more arguments for me to make, so with that, I wish you all a good night and a good cycle! :lol:

I... think I believe you. Cuz why on earth would JNV vote on you if you were both E!, which is what I've been assuming? I guess there could be only two elims, so that would be JNV and Archer... It doesn't quite make sense to me, but I can't find any arrangement that does make perfect sense to me.

Conq, JNV

Edit: Just noticed that Archer is also voting for Conq, so... yeah... who could even be Conq's teammate if he was evil? I'm convinced. 

@Devotary of Spontaneity, @The_God_King, we're going to need some village votes in here in order to not lose the game. So... vote, please?

Edited by Luckspren

7 hours ago, Luckspren said:

I... think I believe you. Cuz why on earth would JNV vote on you if you were both E!, which is what I've been assuming? I guess there could be only two elims, so that would be JNV and Archer... It doesn't quite make sense to me, but I can't find any arrangement that does make perfect sense to me.

Well e!JNV could vote on a teammate and then switch their vote later, since only the final vote counts. That post already indicated a willingness to switch to you. In that case though JNV is more likely to be evil since for deceptive vote reasons while e!JNV might want to be able to jump from v!Conq as well. Putting a vote on someone with the intention of moving it later isn't guaranteed evil though. A few votes are needed to solve this. Who would JNV be evil with if not Conq? Archer maybe. 

JNV

You have about 45 minutes to get votes and actions in! As a reminder, this rollover may be extended.

Cycle Six: Some Librarians are Instead Vengeful Undead

No write-up again. Sorry.

Conquestor has been killed! They were a Free Kingdomer!
The_God_King has been killed! They were a Free Kingdomer!

Vote Count

Conquestor (2) - JNV, Archer
JNV (2) - Devotary of Spontaneity, Luckspren
Luckspren (1) - Conquestor

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. A Joe in the Bush Free Kingdomer
  2. Steeldancer Free Kingdomer
  3. @JNV - Cori
  4. Matrim's Dice Free Kingdomer
  5. The Wandering Wizard Free Kingdomer
  6. Fifth Scholar Evil Librarian
  7. The Unknown Novel Free Kingdomer
  8. Droughtbringer Free Kingdomer
  9. The_God_KingFree Kingdomer
  10. @Archer - Grandpa Smedry (Replaced Kasimir)
  11. ConquestorFree Kingdomer
  12. Ashbringer - Free Kingdomer
  13. @Devotary of Spontaneity - Dr. Sader
  14. @Luckspren - Adelaide Smedry

This turn ends Monday, August 1 at 4:00 p.m. PDT.

Please stand by as the players finally observe the cardinal rule of libraries. 

Shhhhhhh

Three hours left! 

Archer.

So several things one sorry Conquestor honestly Ive been weridly wobbly this whole game two Im not currently capable of believing Archer/Kasimir is evil I can consider the idea just fine and see where it all lines up and stuff but I just cant believe in it partially cuase of friendhsip partially cause of the Wizard and The Unknown Novel vote stuff three I especially cant see Archer and Devotary together I just cant so yeah if thats not an option then Luckspren and if Im wrong then welp least I tried have to go now wont be on at rollover this is it for me I guess have fun see you in the aftermath

If v!Luckspren is voting me, we're toast anyway so here goes. Luckspren

So there's all the votes. 2 for Luckspren and 1 for Archer just like the polls indicated. JNV's vote isn't going to change for sure and Archer and Luck's votes also look pretty stable but will likely change if one or especially both are evil. I think I'm going Luck-Archer covering for each other since the beginning and now trying to split the vote to hammer so I have to follow JNV with Luckspren.

That's it for this turn!