Mothership urithiru

Rg2045

So this theory is about urithiru.

so the theory was bouncing in my head on possible ways to take a bondsmith off planet, as we know bondsmiths are as op as the cosmer allows, and it’ll be useful to have access to them on more the three planets at most. So the theory hit me, urithiru would be perfect to  transform into a massive mother ship. 

within the books it talks about how the sibling is the metal not the stone in the tower, using the stone to build upon the massive city. So my thought was why not put it on a ship and fly off roshar, maybe just cutting the mountain off and flying that(not the most cost effective but it could work) 

now the only problem I can see is a lack of towerlight but I see it more as a non issue because of the bondsmiths abilities to, what? Open perpendicularities. They literally have near infinite light. But what if the Bondsmith dies? Oh that’s easy. 
In the honor spren fortress their is a large container to store stormlight, I’m sure one can be made to hold towerlight, so that the sibling has plenty of time to choose the next bondsmith. 
so what’s yalls thoughts? Ideas? How would rosharin space craft look like? And how much easier/harder do you think it is to make them? 

I think we have confirmation that Urithiru wasn't a ship, but I could be wrong.

I've had the beginning of a theory for awhile that the key to taking KR and their spren off world will lie with peoples perception of space and the ways it could change the landscape in the CR, since spren existence is tied so closely with the cognitive and changes depending on the way its perceived

4 hours ago, Solant said:

I think we have confirmation that Urithiru wasn't a ship, but I could be wrong.

I've had the beginning of a theory for awhile that the key to taking KR and their spren off world will lie with peoples perception of space and the ways it could change the landscape in the CR, since spren existence is tied so closely with the cognitive and changes depending on the way its perceived

I’m not saying it was a ship, I’m saying that urithiru will become a ship in the future, sorta like a mothership. 
also I think the way to take spren off world is though the physical realm, as it seems their is no gravity pulling them back to roshar as in the CR (how I think that works is that in the CR it’s saying no you need to be here, whereas the physical realm already has their laws)

55 minutes ago, Rg2045 said:

I’m not saying it was a ship, I’m saying that urithiru will become a ship in the future, sorta like a mothership. 
also I think the way to take spren off world is though the physical realm, as it seems their is no gravity pulling them back to roshar as in the CR (how I think that works is that in the CR it’s saying no you need to be here, whereas the physical realm already has their laws)

It has everything a giant mothership would need other than the Gravitation Engines, and the Sibling & bondsmith could likely help with that (or a Shard certainly could).  So for Roshar's response to Era4 Scadrian space travel it makes a lot of logical sense.  Assuming there's sufficient motivation for the Sibling to leave their Home planet, which could imply a dark future...

44 minutes ago, Quantus said:

It has everything a giant mothership would need other than the Gravitation Engines, and the Sibling & bondsmith could likely help with that (or a Shard certainly could).  So for Roshar's response to Era4 Scadrian space travel it makes a lot of logical sense.  Assuming there's sufficient motivation for the Sibling to leave their Home planet, which could imply a dark future...

Honestly I can’t see urithiru the ship ever being taken down, it’ll literally too massive and will definitely have the  capacity to fuel an spacefaring civilization especially with how big the Plato’s are. Being able to just teleport Ships directly into space? Just amazing if you ask me.

18 minutes ago, Yuliya said:

Haha, I would like to see Sibling's reaction at being converted to a spaceship! They barely approve of the oathgate and soulcaster spren serving people willingly. Leaving the planet and moving people off-world does not sound like a change that would go easy for them.

I think the sibling would have to be convinced definitely. Maybe the prospect of seeing new lands and new fabrials?

On 7/7/2022 at 8:50 AM, Rg2045 said:

Honestly I can’t see urithiru the ship ever being taken down, it’ll literally too massive and will definitely have the  capacity to fuel an spacefaring civilization especially with how big the Plato’s are. Being able to just teleport Ships directly into space? Just amazing if you ask me.

I think the sibling would have to be convinced definitely. Maybe the prospect of seeing new lands and new fabrials?

She doesn't seem that interested in either new lands or new fabrials cool idea though