Explain Your Username!

S. Stormy

Hey y'all!

So, there are quite a few of you whose usernames I don't understand and have been wondering about... so, here's a place you can explain them to a poor lost circus performer confused young child!

If they're obvious, like mine, then you don't really have much of a reason to post, unless, of course, you want to!

*cough cough* @WindjoggerTriggerhappy

Edited by Shallan Stormblessed

2 hours ago, WindjoggerTriggerhappy said:

Also your username is...implying something ...

Weeeell, I am a Shalladin(kinda retired cause Adolin and Shallan are good together, mostly I just want someone to be with Kaladin) fan, but also since married women don't take their husband's surname in Roshar, I just combined the two names. Cause why not?

Also I didn't know that there was already a thread for this... oops!

Edited by Shallan Stormblessed
Adding info

I... think Wit is amazing, and Symphonian is a word he created, so... I'm using it. In case you didn't know, it means beautiful. And obviously I'm a bookworm, so I am the SymphonianBookworm. It also just sounds cool. :D

So, @Shallan Stormblessed, you like Shallan?

15 hours ago, Morningtide said:

I just really like Morningtide from Skyward

Yeah, she's cool. Or should I say

Spoiler

was cool... :(:(:(:(. Sorry. That was depressing. It's really random what I put in spoilers and what I don't... huh.

On 7/5/2022 at 6:07 PM, Shallan Stormblessed said:

Weeell...

Yes. 

And I'm not ashamed. At all.

M-my friend. I-

I have a very different opinion from you. Shallan..........

You probably don’t want to know what I think, but if you do, you can find some of my posts on the “Shallan Sucks” thread...

You’re entitled to your opinion, though. I can see how some would like her. 

Just not me. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Rg2045 

I was stumped on a username and got frustrated and decided one random guy 

that was unsurprisingly taken. So I then decided on rg and that surprisingly was taken. 
so I then pressed random numbers and I didn’t like the results so I then pressed numbers I liked together and got my username 

I got my current username because my old one was “llstml” (points if you can guess the acronym) and I didn’t think that worked very well for TLT, where, for those of you not well-versed in that thread, it is traditional to have a ‘Narrator’ character that shares one’s own username. I didn’t think ‘Narrator Llstml’ had a very good ring to it, so I eventually decided on ‘Nameless’ instead.