what's up, fellow nerds?

Hello you beautiful Sanderfans. I'm so happy to be here finally, after six months of discovering Cosmere and other Brandon stuffs. It's been a long half year of sitting in my closet frantically reading everything he's ever written. When I discovered TWoK, within two weeks of frenzied emotion, I had finished the entire Stormlight Archive. I think maybe I might be the single person that actually reads faster than Brandon writes, because I am so bored right now. Anyway, thanks for being cool nerds like me. I'm excited to actually talk about all this crazy stuff in my head. :)

Welcome to the Shard!

Believe me, I know how you feel. You can throw around words and ideas here that would utterly baffle a a non-Sanderfan, but here, it's met with understanding and enthusiasm.

We can't wait to hear all of the crazy stuff in your head!

11 hours ago, stormblessed1616 said:

Hello you beautiful Sanderfans. I'm so happy to be here finally, after six months of discovering Cosmere and other Brandon stuffs. It's been a long half year of sitting in my closet frantically reading everything he's ever written. When I discovered TWoK, within two weeks of frenzied emotion, I had finished the entire Stormlight Archive. I think maybe I might be the single person that actually reads faster than Brandon writes, because I am so bored right now. Anyway, thanks for being cool nerds like me. I'm excited to actually talk about all this crazy stuff in my head. :)

WELCOME TO THE SHARD FELLOW FAST READER. I read RoW when it came out in two days.

I have a friend who reads SUPER fast and so I got her to read Reckoners, and when I found out she was on Calamity(the day I found out was the day she started, I think*), I told her I'd lend her my copy at school the next day(she had the ebook), only to find out she'd already finished it, and so did not need my copy.

*hehe Sazed vibes there