Soulstamped murder camels

So, animals are easier to soulstamp than people as they have a less coplicated personality. Spiritweb maybe? So as i understand it you could, without too much trouble make an animal loyal to you or super aggresive. So could you theoretically create an army of super powerful camels to conquer the rose empire. Asking for a friend. 

Now my headcannon is that this is how the svordish get their sharks to fight

On 7/8/2022 at 0:54 PM, HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES said:

I do appreciate one of the five scholars readerching my question.

My other soulstamping idea is that in some animals the temperature that the egg is stored in effects their gender. So could a soulstamp change that gender

It is possible to change a person's gender, although it could be a little more difficult than most Forgery you would normally accomplish, it sounds. However, if a creature's gender is determined by an external factor, such as incubation temperature, then it should be much, much easier to accomplish.

Nazrax

Can Forgery rewrite someone's gender (after all, it's just swapping out an X for a Y ...)?

Brandon Sanderson

Forgery could do this, but it is a tad bigger a change than you imply. Think of it this way: It's much easier for the magic to pretend that a table was cleaned up and polished than it is for the magic to pretend the wood used to make the table instead was used to make a chair.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I mean, you could make an army of tent caterpillars and wreck some ones forest, or mice and then seriously creep someone out, or rats and then spread diseases, or you could make ratatouille the chef rat guy. Sidenote, caterpillars would get smooshed by a stamp so nevermind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Or simply rewrite the camel's history to make it more aggressive. It wouldn't be too hard - it's quite plausible. For loyalty, you could rewrite its history to have it be taken in by you after an exhausting journey in the desert. In the words of a wise man:

"Give me two soulstamps, and enough camels on which to place them, and I will conquer the world."

Well, something like that, anyway.

• 1 month later...