Hello there

Lilien Kholin

Just now, Shallan Stormblessed said:

Hello, since this is a slightly less experienced person thread, I'm going to ask: what exactly counts as a necro of a thread?

Yes I made a thread about this but nobody was answering so I got impatient... :unsure:

I would've answered but I'm only a few weeks less-new than you so I have no idea :ph34r::P

6 minutes ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

Hello, since this is a slightly less experienced person thread, I'm going to ask: what exactly counts as a necro of a thread?

Yes I made a thread about this but nobody was answering so I got impatient... :unsure:

Necroing, as I understand it, is posting on a thread that's been silent for over a year, or two.  Basically reviving a very old thread, when it would probably be easier to just make a new one and start a fresh discussion.  That way, people aren't getting quoted on things they said a year, two, even three ago.

On 1.7.2022 at 9:42 PM, SymphonianBookworm said:

Nothing at all. Just read on, my friend, and see what you find.

I didn't know until now I could be more excited to read on :ph34r: 

12 hours ago, Luckspren said:

Three languages at once? Wow... are you anywhere near as good with French and Latin as you are with English? Seriously, half the people I know have worse English than you (and that drives me crazy)

This literally drives me crazy sometimes, especially when I have to switch the language between two subjects with a twenty minute break in between (I often try to conjugate English words with French grammar or I mix the syntax up :D ). I can read French almost fluently but I usually have a hard time speaking it (because I'm shy). As for Latin, I have a "Kleines Latinum" which means I am able to read Caesar and am starting to read Cicero.   

And I think I should try to use my Bondsmith ability to "learn" a lot faster :D  

7 hours ago, Shining Silhouette said:

If I may, I recommend the Wandersail; especially in this image, it radiates charm and elegance.

Reveal hidden contents

Steam Workshop::Wandersail

This is such a beautiful ship! I want to live there! I feel like I have not heard about the Wandersail yet, I hope there aren't any scary things on it. 

I will now speak my First Ideal: Jasnahoid is the best ship.