Fabrial Firearms.

Frustration

I'm not sure. Existing heating fabrials using flamespren seem to create heat rather than actual flames, so a weapon like that might be more like an IR laser than a flamethrower.

I can see that duralumin might change the continuous long-term heat output we see from existing heat fabrials into an explosive burst of heat using up all the Stormlight in the gem at once.

Not sure about targeting though... unless it's the feruchemical use of duralumin that's relevant to fabrials? Connection to the target? Possible... but if there isn't a "burst" option I don't know if you could get fabrial powered* weapons at all.

The big weakness I see in existing fabrial tech, in terms of emulating say 20th century Earth tech, is power output / energy concentration. The airships being developed now are chull powered, which is a pretty major limit.

*Even grandbows seem to be using the augmenter fabrial to add material strength, with the actual energy coming from the user/Shardplate, rather than the fabrial converting stormlight to energy.