What happens if a pregnant woman becomes a Shard?

Random thought but what do y'all think would happen if a pregnant woman became a vessel for a shard? Would the child grow heavily invested and end up a sliver? A spren or other type one being? Or Would the pregnancy just halt or pause until she had a body again?

When vessels have been killed they re-appear with clothing intact. Which means the physical body might be in some kind of suspended time. Or our 16 manifest from time to time for a wardrobe change. So hypothetically a pregnancy would be suspended as well. But the spiritual realm is weird and we don't know all its rules yet, so that's just my best guess.

Can two people grab and hold a Shard together? 

I feel like a pregnant woman would behave very similarly, as their are two lifeforms connecting to the Shard. I'd say the only difference is the lack of the infant's development. I don't think the child would be born while the woman is holding the shard; Vessels do not need to eat, drink, sleep, etc. It seems all bodily functions pause with that much Investiture. While the pregnancy probably wouldn't continue, the child would still be very much alive and very much a Vessel of the Shard itself. Shards grant a ton of inherent knowledge when held, and I don't if that would necessarily make the child develop mentally far faster than normal (would be pretty dang weird to be conscious in the womb), but if the Vessel ever did let go of the Shard and then had the child, that kid would be just as affected from holding the Shard as the Vessel herself would be. 

I can also easily imagine the child having some mental issues growing up, as a Shard's Intent is probably not healthy for an underdeveloped mind. It would probably warp the mind so much as to possibly remove any Identity the child might have normally had, and make it a sort of human embodiment of the Shard - if that makes sense.

WoB:

https://wob.coppermind.net/events/324/#e9267

https://wob.coppermind.net/events/59/#e720

This would be all up to Brandon.

The sudden rush of Investiture into the Mother would affect the Baby no matter what through the intimate Connection they share. The Mother could shield the Baby at some point. I'm guessing some Shardic Intent would always linger within the Baby and you'd have to consider the Baby a Splinter. Otherwise, I don't see why the Baby would HAVE to suffer from any Realmatic deformities. The Mother as Shard could correct any real damage done, Spiritual, Cognitive or otherwise. The biggest issue would be having a Shard for a mother.

I would think the immense power of a Shard + the relative freedom of a new Vessel from Intent limitations would mean "basically however the new-Shard mother wanted it to go".

It would require some active work for the birth to proceed normally as the "dematerialization" would be a problem either way - either the baby doesn't count as part of the Vessel, is left behind and won't survive (unless very near term); or it does count and is absorbed into the timeless Spiritual where it probably won't develop.