Copper Savants Are Sneaky

Trusk'our

I was re-reading Mistborn when I noticed that Clubs is often forgotten by the other characters, and it made me begin to wonder: were Club's powers helping hide him from the other's attention? It's been confirmed that Allomantic copper can hide you from an Awakener's Lifesense, which is an ability that all people in the Cosmere have, with the exception of Drabs. Could an Allomantic copper savant be harder for people to notice because they are hidden from people's natural Lifesense?

10 hours ago, Trusk'our said:

I was re-reading Mistborn when I noticed that Clubs is often forgotten by the other characters, and it made me begin to wonder: were Club's powers helping hide him from the other's attention? It's been confirmed that Allomantic copper can hide you from an Awakener's Lifesense, which is an ability that all people in the Cosmere have, with the exception of Drabs. Could an Allomantic copper savant be harder for people to notice because they are hidden from people's natural Lifesense?

Probably accurate (or at least in the ballpark). WoB:

Spoiler

Questioner

And then is there a connection between Aviars, copperclouds, aluminum, and the yellow spren, life sense, seeking?

Brandon Sanderson

Yeah, yeah all that, there are some relationships there.

Questioner

So they all pretty much would affect each other?

Brandon Sanderson

Ummm, yes, yes.

What @Frustration said, if you meant getting the perk while not burning Copper. I didn't interpret the question that way.

Edited by Treamayne
Update

I don't think that fits, given that tin overcharges a savants senses when burned, and leaves them without senses when not burning I would imagine that a Copper savent would when burning be immune to all forms of magical detection, even those not geared towards sensing magic, while when not burning copper, bronze or other investiture detection would pick up on their souls.

I think that feruchemical duralumin is closer to what you are thinking.