Kaladin Muppet-Blessed (AI Generated Art of Brandon's Characters)

There is a website that's become super popular this week. https://huggingface.co/spaces/dalle-mini/dalle-mini. You type in words and the AI does it's best to generate art based on your suggestion.  It is able to do a wide variety of art styles and is able to (I guess) google image search the people or characters you mention and identify them decently well.

Say you type in Kaladin Stormblessed Muppet

62a329bf8f6f0_Kaladin2.jpg.e7f0e4926ce9f29dd080fb353b4f0f5a.jpg

Perhaps you want to look at a courtroom sketch to confirm that Szeth Son Son Vallano wore white on the day he stood trial for (allegedly) killing a king. (hidden for size)

Spoiler

62a32785b9c6c_SzethSon.jpg.34d5878ca2408526ed51afe8af60c774.jpg

Sometimes it's weirdly accurate and yet completely off at the same time. Like it started reading the coppermind article of who you mentioned but went down a wiki-hole and drew whatever if landed on instead. (MB & SA spoilers)

Spoiler

I wanted Sazed from Mistborn checking the mail instead I got someone looking a lot like Hoid reading something from an envelope he just opened. Like it knew who was corresponding with Sazed but nothing about Sazed. 

62a3338ecca24_Hoidmail.jpg.eaef7e78623c62ff3491db6a4c0fd41e.jpg

It's terrible with characters who have no last name. If you include the book or series it will give you vibes. "Kelsier Mistborn Last Supper" (hidden for size)

Spoiler

62a32ca5dd1f5_LastSupper.jpg.41f44386a6f9bba6ba04608fd3eca2f7.jpg

Edited by Child of Hodor

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I don't think this made it to the forums officially, but we've taken a stance against AI art and other forms of generated content, and generally don't allow it. I don't consider this thread to be in violation of the rules, but I'll be locking it. 

• Argent locked this topic