3 minutes ago, HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES said:

Kas

1. Please don't edit votes into your posts. It confuses the GM. In fact, please re-read the rules again, because you should not be editing the content of your posts substantively. The rules are here.

2. As Archer and I have been implying, I'm an Honourspren, and Archer's a Cryptic, so if you're voting for me with no real basis for suspicion but just for lulz, I really hope you're a Cryptic :) 

Just now, HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES said:

2 I have legitimate reasons for my actions

Would be interested in hearing said reasons :ph34r: As long as they comply with the anonymity we're all still pretending we have, at least.

That's unfair, I suppose, I wouldn't say I'm confident in who's in what doc one hundred percent. Just like eighty-five percent.

1 minute ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Would be interested in hearing said reasons :ph34r: As long as they comply with the anonymity we're all still pretending we have, at least.

That's unfair, I suppose, I wouldn't say I'm confident in who's in what doc one hundred percent. Just like eighty-five percent.

I find that strange, but maybe you aren't up to date on yours.

5 minutes ago, HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES said:

I cant really say without putting myself in danger

Ok, but that's weird, because you're implying this is confidential information, so not thread-reads based, but likely role-based. Except no roles work this early, and as always, I welcome any roles that claim to have discovered my alignment to claim in thread so my faction mates can ensure you die after me, because you are obviously lying :) 

Claiming it's faction doc information isn't going to make you a target, so this is at minimum exaggeration, apart from the fact that a false faction doc claim would get you killed by the other Honourspren.

44 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Less than an hour left in the cycle.

TUN (3): Xino, Mat, Archer
Archer (4): Wizard, Kas, TUN, Hoid

Cannot say I am comfortable with this state of affairs and without some E!Archer credences to justify this, would not go Archer this early on after all.

Archer, TUN. Willing to be talked onto Hoid given Hoid's earlier abstentions and sudden late decisiveness.

2 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Cannot say I am comfortable with this state of affairs and without some E!Archer credences to justify this, would not go Archer this early on after all.

Archer, TUN. Willing to be talked onto Hoid given Hoid's earlier abstentions and sudden late decisiveness.

Honestly, it's unfortunate I'm not elim, since Hoid is quite literally doing whatever I ask. Well, fifty fifty it is. Unless Mat is Honorspren. Then I'm dead. 

Edited by The Unknown Novel

The Unknown Novel has been executed! He was an Amorphous Cryptic.

Someone was attacked, but survived!

Cycle 2 has begun! There is an execution this cycle with no vote minimum and random ties. 

Vote Count: (Kas's switch was not in time)

TUN (4): Xino, Mat, Archer, Kas
Archer (3): TUN, HOID, Wizard

The cycle will end on June 17th at 1600 GMT.

Player List:

Edited by Devotary of Spontaneity

4 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Someone was attacked, but survived!

@Devotary of Spontaneity - Does an attacked player know they were attacked? And do we get to see the vote results?

@HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES - gdi = god dang it, probably should not have sworn but I was feeling some pressure to do something about the trains in that moment.