Possible other spren?

Odiumiumium

What other possible spren might there be? I thought of "annoyment spren", which I don't think has shown up at all yet, maybe shows up when someone is being annoying, or feeling annoyance. Or maybe other, more abstract ideas, like the idea of "honor" which is an entirely human concept. "Beauty spren", perhaps?

Well what is a spren? You’ll have to answer that to find your answer. Something with a soul? The everything has a spren. Well maybe not aluminum. Something we can see? Then only the spren that we have/can seen/see really count. Tho new spren can be created, soo it’s limitless 

Well, technically, a spren is a splinter aka investiture, given shape by human perception. Ideas like Honor are personified by the honorspren and the storms themselves are the Stormfather. But something such as an annoymentspren shouldn’t be too uncommon, but perhaps it exists, just it’s never been seen so far

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I found the 3 types of pain-related spren odd too. It seems like they actually have different descriptions ("teeth growing from the walls", "upside-down faces carved from stone", "small orange hands or bits of sinew") so aren't just different names for the same thing.

17 hours ago, Shallan Stormblessed said:

Maybe agonyspren are only attracted by emotional pain.

That seems very plausible.

Some of the emotional spren do have fairly fine gradations (fearspren vs. anxietyspren vs. shockspren).

There are other sets of similar spren too, though some may be different names for the same thing: decayspren/rotspren, flamespren/heatspren, coldspren/snowspren, groundspren/gravityspren/gravitationspren/mandras or "luckspren". (I'm pretty sure gravityspren and gravitationspren are the same, but probably not the same as mandras.)