How quickly did you read The Way of Kings?

I was just wondering everyone else's pace for this book. I'm currently on page 834, and it has been 2 weeks since I started but I've been on break. Dalinar's perspective doesn't engage my interest too much and Shallan's can be boring sometimes, so it's been taking me a while. Either way I really enjoy the book so far. Kaladin is awesome!

Edited by Wizard Apocalypse100

I read it in 3 days, but it's because I'm on break and was on a trip, so I was in the car for hours. I'm probably going to read Words of Radiance soon.

Either way, read at your own pace, as long as you are enjoying it. I just got pretty hooked.

Edited by solarcat93

Oh goodness, it took me so long in real time, I was very busy, it took me probably 2 months total. Actual reading time 12-24 hours, I'm not really sure. I finished all the Mistborn in a week each, and the rest of SA within a week and a half each, if my memory is trustworthy (which it probably isn't).

1 hour ago, Morningtide said:

About 5 days. I read the other ones faster

5 consecutive days? That's pretty insane

5 hours ago, solarcat93 said:

I read it in 4 days, but it's because I'm on break as well. Now I have moved on to Words of Radiance.

Either way, read at your own pace, as long as you are enjoying it. I just got pretty hooked.

2 hours ago, Wizard Apocalypse100 said:

Because I am considered a slow reader and I want to know how fast others read this thing.

Nothing wrong with reading slow. Especially when it is enjoyable and you want to milk every last detail.

That said, I try to read about 1000 pages a week. I don't recall how long it took on my first read through, but I would say about a week. On re-reads I go a bit quicker than I do on my first read of a book (but also sometimes get distracted cross referencing details, especially if it was something I missed/didn't recall on/from a previous read).

7 hours ago, Treamayne said:

Nothing wrong with reading slow. Especially when it is enjoyable and you want to milk every last detail.

That said, I try to read about 1000 pages a week. I don't recall how long it took on my first read through, but I would say about a week. On re-reads I go a bit quicker than I do on my first read of a book (but also sometimes get distracted cross referencing details, especially if it was something I missed/didn't recall on/from a previous read).

Thanks :). Yup I got to page 900 and I'm going to try and finish it today.