Question Conversation

This is a game I've played in real life, and I thought it would work well here. (Sorry if this was some forum game that had already been made, and I just didn't see it.)

Basically, the goal is to have a conversation where every sentence is a question. It's more difficult to play in real life, because here on the Shard, you can't accidentally answer a question with a statement unless you want to. Which would mean you would lose.

A few rules: Try to avoid using one word questions, like "what?" or "why?" too much. You can use them, just be careful not to let the thread become boring. This is a Question CONVERSATION, after all, not a Let's-Throw-Words-With-Question-Marks-At-The-End-At-Each-Other.

Also, don't just type a normal sentence and then put a question mark at the end instead of a period. That's not a question.

Try to avoid rhetoric.

So, we'll see how this goes. It will probably end up fading in a few days, especially if the mechanics of it don't work out the way that I thought they would. If I find any new things I need to add to the rules, I'll do so.

So, to start: Shall we play the Question Conversation Game?

(Edit: A weird pdf appeared in my post for some reason, and I have no idea why. Sorry if you saw that.)

Edited by The Bookwyrm