Ask of Your LORD - F A D R A N

21 minutes ago, Enter a username said:

Would you like to join my hyperrevolution? If it succeeds, the revolution will become a new branch of Fadran's military.

I usually work alone, but sure. I can't really afford to be killed, Fadran needs a Queen. His job is quite stressful.

25 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Down with all revolutions! I declare a revolution against all revolutions!

Well, that’s the first time I’ve seen an omnihyperrevolution.

24 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

I usually work alone, but sure. I can't really afford to be killed, Fadran needs a Queen. His job is quite stressful.

My thanks. I’ll We’ll assign to you the only best guards I we have.

9 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Also, Fadran, didn't you win some supreme leader election or something awhile back?

And even if not, @The Wandering Wizard, who the heck would win an election over Fadran? There's very few people as active and as popular as him.

The point is having an election, and @AonEne would give him a run for his money.

12 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

Also, Fadran, didn't you win some supreme leader election or something awhile back?

And even if not, @The Wandering Wizard, who the heck would win an election over Fadran? There's very few people as active and as popular as him.

Let's face it, Queen: you're biased in favor of Fadran. And it makes sense! He is a great guy, and I see no reason to oppose him.

Plus, all this talk of revolution reminded me of something funny I read once: in a book my great-grandfather wrote about a Jewish boy in the USSR, people were accused of being "counter-revolution". I find it funny because... They're in control for thirty years, and still consider themselves to be a revolution. They're not the rightful rulers, and never will be.

23 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

That would be impolite. Please do not do that.

Allrighty. 

gets out knife

Edited by Elf

One board game... A different board game every two weeks? Or play a board game with Fadran every two weeks?

Also, can the tribute come in questions? I think I'm rather good at producing those sometimes.

Edited by Trutharchivist
Games like that were, indeed, meant for when you're bored, but they aren't bored in and off themselves.

7 hours ago, Trutharchivist said:

Let's face it, Queen: you're biased in favor of Fadran. And it makes sense! He is a great guy, and I see no reason to oppose him.

I fell for him because of how awesome he is

I wouldn't have fallen for him if he wasn't the best person I know. 

It's not necessarily a bias if it has a valid reason. 

7 hours ago, Enter a username said:

@Nameless The trebuchets, catapults, and intercontinental haggistic missiles are built and ready to be loaded with all that haggis you have.

Great! I've delivered the haggis to the location you requested, and told some of my buddies they can dispose of their haggis there.

3 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Great! I've delivered the haggis to the location you requested, and told some of my buddies they can dispose of their haggis there.

Perfect. It should take about 1-2 dump trucks of haggis ti load the catapults, about 2-3 to load the trebuchets, and around 5 to load the missiles.