Ms. Marvel... Hopefully it's good.

Okay, so... I'm a bit scared about Ms. Marvel. I've seen the trailers, and it looks (Dare I say it?) kind of stupid. 

Firstly, let me explain what I mean. I've seen a lot of movies/tv shows with snarky/spunky/sassy child actors, and for the most part I haven't been impressed. (Okay Iman Vellani is not a child actor, so that might not be fair. We'll say I've seen a lot of actors playing children.) 

While there's nothing wrong with children (I myself am a bit of a child) I still haven't loved that aspect of marvel recently. (With the exception of Tom Holland, and Zendaya, because it's hard not to like those two.) Marvel is trying so hard to set up the "Young Avengers," and I feel like they're undermining the good old heroes. 

I'll also say, I was scared about a lot of the marvel shows. Wandavision looked stupid, Loki looked weird, and Moon Knight, looked sketchy, and yet those three shows were all (For the most part) wonderful. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that marvel will surprise me.

So, we'll have to see how it turns out. Do any of you guys have thoughts, theories, or ideas? Let me know what you think!