This Document certifies that

Nameless 

has hired

The Essence

To deal with legal matters, 

foolish non-divines,

and, on request, semi-Divine distracting Entities

Signed: 

Nameless                                                                                  T̸̨̢͔̖̤̥͇̤̤̠̲̩͔̳͙̹̟̓̈͐̄͊̓̊͌̏̑̈́̇̓̒̉̆̈́̆́̔̈̇̈́̏̄͐̄̀̽̚̚͝ͅh̸̢̡͓̝̥̙̜̼̲͈̲͙̩̤̙͓̙̥̝̥͈̞̫̰̜͖͖͈͛̈̂̒͋̅̂̀̈̅ẻ̶̢̧̧̮̲͇͈̩̠̟͉̳̞̣̝̙̯̺̣̖͎̻́̓̉̅͂́͂̈́̂́̕ ̷̡̢̛͍̘̝͍̠͙̘̩̲̲̠͍̙̤̺̔̈̅̀̂̋̏͗̓̀̇͊̍̄͆̾̊͒̕͝ͅĔ̷̢̢̛͈͙̯͍̹͉̟̹̗͕̺̤̘̱̹͎̱̒̎̄́̈́̊͗̋̈͗̈́͒̄̓̀̀͋̉͘͘͝ͅͅͅs̴̤̜̲̺͙̳̭̫̯̫̱͍̖̗̭̟̥̼͈͓̘̭̖͖̙͇̗̬̘̼̥̠̿̎̐̍̍̈́̈́́͆̈́̃̈͋͑̐̋̇̈́̓̍̄̆̓͐̆̐͂̊͑̕̚͝͝͝s̷̡̢̡̧̡̗̘̙̺̙̬̬̜͓̣̻̬͚̥͓͔̯̯͎̣̼̮̭͋ë̶̡̡̨̧̛̮̹̪̻͓̳̬͍͙̲̰̱͚̠̤͙̫̝̬̹͉̲̹̼͕̠̎͊̀͐̽̈́̚͜͠ͅͅͅn̷̡̨̢͉̞͎̤̪̰̣̲͍̞̗̉̋͑̈́̇̉̋̍̔͂̐̓́̕̕͠ç̸̨̨̧̧̡̲̘̣̘̘̠͙̭̳̺̦̻̤̝̥̳̪̗̳̺̘͍͙̍͋͗̉́̿͠͝ȩ̴̧̖̱̥̜̤̣̥̭̪̖͈̙̣͔͚͖̜͓̱̝̭͖͓̹̺͖̬͑̃̔͋͆̋̃̈́̌̔̈́͆͆̈̿̎̑̌̋̂̀͌̔͒̌͝͝

Very well, my powers as The Essenchave been activated on your behalf. What now?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Boomerang Guy said:

No that’s not true. We spread waffles WHILE  we chortle. We spread dem waffles. Only members are chortling for the most part. 

Still. There is no alliance. We can work together when our purposes align.

3 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Very well, my powers as The Essenchave been activated on your behalf. What now?

Uhhhhhhhhhh.... convince Boomerang Guy to stop trying to unsplit Chortlism?

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Still. There is no alliance. We can work together when our purposes align.

Uhhhhhhhhhh.... convince Boomerang Guy to stop trying to unsplit Chortlism?

That is acceptable. 

I am NOT trying to unsplit CHORTLISM. 

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Yes. Although 'Chorffles' might be illegal to produce and sell.

Yeah but we won’t talk about that right nameless. Considering that YOU were the one baking them. Your illegal recipe

Edited by Boomerang Guy

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

this is a moot point. The name might have to be changed when marketing, but the recipie is not possible to trademark

Chorffles are illegal because they contain hemalurgic spikes.

2 minutes ago, Boomerang Guy said:

Yeah but we won’t talk about that right nameless. Considering that YOU were the one baking them. 

I have no idea what you're talking about. I was the high inquisitor. I didn't have the time to bake Chorffles.

Just now, Nameless said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. I was the high inquisitor. I didn't have the time to bake Chorffles.

You were the head chef so you could better harvest the spikes. YOU CANT DENY IT!!

4 minutes ago, Boomerang Guy said:

Riiiiiiiiiiiight

not to mention you there were also corpses in them. Too. 

I already changed the recipe. 

What? Corpses? That's awful. I had no idea they were in there. Someone must have changed the recipe without telling me.

2 minutes ago, Nameless said:

What? Corpses? That's awful. I had no idea they were in there. Someone must have changed the recipe without telling me.

they were corpses of yeast. Why did you put yeast in waffles?

15 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Ah. Yes. Anything with hemalurgic spikes in it is not legal, and is of dubious morality.

I am Afraid, Nameless, There is evidence against you. Regardless, @Boomerang Guy owns the recipe now, and we have not domain over such an unholy creation. Be forewarned, If you continue to produce any waffle-type with the same or similar recipe, We shall have to bring you to court on charges of mass murder and soul stealing. Furthermore, I need firsthand access to this evidence

Edited by EmulatonStromenkiin

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

I am Afraid, Nameless, There is evidence against you. Regardless, @Boomerang Guy owns the recipe now, and we have not domain over such an unholy creation. Be forewarned, If you continue to produce any waffle-type with the same or similar recipe, We shall have to bring you to court on charges of mass murder and soul stealing. Furthermore, I need firsthand access to this evidence

Granted. I have already scraped this recipe and have begone anew

34 minutes ago, Boomerang Guy said:

A953EB7F-4659-468A-A9B6-75A226BA0C87.thumb.jpeg.1f34e2c463c5798b9320ecae45dca5b4.jpeg90D29137-E60C-4C13-958D-5A8358051866.thumb.jpeg.8631c88d264ebd15697fcf461f15d92e.jpegCA463818-E64E-4001-9354-F5EFA2507E7E.thumb.jpeg.92edd65327e0a5598958372c6992b35b.jpeg9A4C55BC-A61C-4736-AAA0-254C305EC50C.thumb.jpeg.ad306ce7ec6cbbd15ce09cba287f1b06.jpegBEHOLD THE EVIDENCE 

Yeah I only put spikes in the waffles. I wasn't being literal with the people thing. Apparently someone didn't listen to my recipe, which only included spikes taken only from horrible criminals.