This thread is for everyone who thinks waffles are a way of life. Here, we defy @Boomerang Guy's authority as self-proclaimed god of waffles and leader of Chortlism, and instead devote ourselves to the way of the Waffle.

There are no rules required to join Wafflism. The only requirement is that you love waffles, and wish to spread that love around the world.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

I love waffles, but I thought you were the High inquisitor of Chortlism, or something.

I was, but I have since seen the light. Chortlism takes away from the incredibleness of waffles by it's emphasis on *chortling* 

1 minute ago, Boomerang Guy said:

Yet I had fixed this dilemma. BIT STILL YOU COMMIT HERESY

You claim dominion over waffles, yet I know that no one can rule over waffles. Since you have lied in one thing, your authority as to Chortlism cannot be trusted either.

Well, nonetheless, despite your rebellion on yours truly. I request a high ranking position in Wafflism. For if you do not recall it was MY WAFFLE that “enlightened you to the truth.”  

And alas I do wish to spread the love of waffles around the world. Nay! THE COSMOS!

I request an alliance. 

Edited by Boomerang Guy

Just now, Boomerang Guy said:

Well, nonetheless, despite your rebellion on yours truly. I request a high ranking position in Wafflism. For if you do not recall it was MY WAFFLE that “enlightened you to the truth.”  

And alas I do wish to spread the love of waffles around the world. Nay! THE COSMOS!

You can have the rank of member, if you wish to spread the love of waffles throughout everywhere.

Quick, @Nameless, Hire me in the capacity as The Essence, here is the form:

Spoiler

This Document certifies that

has hired

The Essence

To deal with legal matters, 

foolish non-divines,

and, on request, semi-Divine distracting Entities

Signed: 

T̸̨̢͔̖̤̥͇̤̤̠̲̩͔̳͙̹̟̓̈͐̄͊̓̊͌̏̑̈́̇̓̒̉̆̈́̆́̔̈̇̈́̏̄͐̄̀̽̚̚͝ͅh̸̢̡͓̝̥̙̜̼̲͈̲͙̩̤̙͓̙̥̝̥͈̞̫̰̜͖͖͈͛̈̂̒͋̅̂̀̈̅ẻ̶̢̧̧̮̲͇͈̩̠̟͉̳̞̣̝̙̯̺̣̖͎̻́̓̉̅͂́͂̈́̂́̕ ̷̡̢̛͍̘̝͍̠͙̘̩̲̲̠͍̙̤̺̔̈̅̀̂̋̏͗̓̀̇͊̍̄͆̾̊͒̕͝ͅĔ̷̢̢̛͈͙̯͍̹͉̟̹̗͕̺̤̘̱̹͎̱̒̎̄́̈́̊͗̋̈͗̈́͒̄̓̀̀͋̉͘͘͝ͅͅͅs̴̤̜̲̺͙̳̭̫̯̫̱͍̖̗̭̟̥̼͈͓̘̭̖͖̙͇̗̬̘̼̥̠̿̎̐̍̍̈́̈́́͆̈́̃̈͋͑̐̋̇̈́̓̍̄̆̓͐̆̐͂̊͑̕̚͝͝͝s̷̡̢̡̧̡̗̘̙̺̙̬̬̜͓̣̻̬͚̥͓͔̯̯͎̣̼̮̭͋ë̶̡̡̨̧̛̮̹̪̻͓̳̬͍͙̲̰̱͚̠̤͙̫̝̬̹͉̲̹̼͕̠̎͊̀͐̽̈́̚͜͠ͅͅͅn̷̡̨̢͉̞͎̤̪̰̣̲͍̞̗̉̋͑̈́̇̉̋̍̔͂̐̓́̕̕͠ç̸̨̨̧̧̡̲̘̣̘̘̠͙̭̳̺̦̻̤̝̥̳̪̗̳̺̘͍͙̍͋͗̉́̿͠͝ȩ̴̧̖̱̥̜̤̣̥̭̪̖͈̙̣͔͚͖̜͓̱̝̭͖͓̹̺͖̬͑̃̔͋͆̋̃̈́̌̔̈́͆͆̈̿̎̑̌̋̂̀͌̔͒̌͝͝

Edited by EmulatonStromenkiin

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

Quick, Nameless, Hire me in the capacity as The Essence, here is the form:

Reveal hidden contents

has hired

The Essence

foolish non-divines,

Signed: 

T̸̨̢͔̖̤̥͇̤̤̠̲̩͔̳͙̹̟̓̈͐̄͊̓̊͌̏̑̈́̇̓̒̉̆̈́̆́̔̈̇̈́̏̄͐̄̀̽̚̚͝ͅh̸̢̡͓̝̥̙̜̼̲͈̲͙̩̤̙͓̙̥̝̥͈̞̫̰̜͖͖͈͛̈̂̒͋̅̂̀̈̅ẻ̶̢̧̧̮̲͇͈̩̠̟͉̳̞̣̝̙̯̺̣̖͎̻́̓̉̅͂́͂̈́̂́̕ ̷̡̢̛͍̘̝͍̠͙̘̩̲̲̠͍̙̤̺̔̈̅̀̂̋̏͗̓̀̇͊̍̄͆̾̊͒̕͝ͅĔ̷̢̢̛͈͙̯͍̹͉̟̹̗͕̺̤̘̱̹͎̱̒̎̄́̈́̊͗̋̈͗̈́͒̄̓̀̀͋̉͘͘͝ͅͅͅs̴̤̜̲̺͙̳̭̫̯̫̱͍̖̗̭̟̥̼͈͓̘̭̖͖̙͇̗̬̘̼̥̠̿̎̐̍̍̈́̈́́͆̈́̃̈͋͑̐̋̇̈́̓̍̄̆̓͐̆̐͂̊͑̕̚͝͝͝s̷̡̢̡̧̡̗̘̙̺̙̬̬̜͓̣̻̬͚̥͓͔̯̯͎̣̼̮̭͋ë̶̡̡̨̧̛̮̹̪̻͓̳̬͍͙̲̰̱͚̠̤͙̫̝̬̹͉̲̹̼͕̠̎͊̀͐̽̈́̚͜͠ͅͅͅn̷̡̨̢͉̞͎̤̪̰̣̲͍̞̗̉̋͑̈́̇̉̋̍̔͂̐̓́̕̕͠ç̸̨̨̧̧̡̲̘̣̘̘̠͙̭̳̺̦̻̤̝̥̳̪̗̳̺̘͍͙̍͋͗̉́̿͠͝ȩ̴̧̖̱̥̜̤̣̥̭̪̖͈̙̣͔͚͖̜͓̱̝̭͖͓̹̺͖̬͑̃̔͋͆̋̃̈́̌̔̈́͆͆̈̿̎̑̌̋̂̀͌̔͒̌͝͝

Oh good, a lawyer! Perfect. You're hired.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

May I be the Gyorn of Wafflism to "protect" the lovers of waffles?

You may protect Wafflism, but I feel a rank such as Gyorn may cause too much division among followers. We all love the waffle, and are all equals.

1 minute ago, Boomerang Guy said:

I wish to join if nothing else to be representing Chortlism and our alliance. 

Very well. (Please understand that no such alliance exists) You may join.

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

you have to sign the contract before my powers as The Essence are activated.

has hired

The Essence

foolish non-divines,

Signed: 

Nameless                                                                                  T̸̨̢͔̖̤̥͇̤̤̠̲̩͔̳͙̹̟̓̈͐̄͊̓̊͌̏̑̈́̇̓̒̉̆̈́̆́̔̈̇̈́̏̄͐̄̀̽̚̚͝ͅh̸̢̡͓̝̥̙̜̼̲͈̲͙̩̤̙͓̙̥̝̥͈̞̫̰̜͖͖͈͛̈̂̒͋̅̂̀̈̅ẻ̶̢̧̧̮̲͇͈̩̠̟͉̳̞̣̝̙̯̺̣̖͎̻́̓̉̅͂́͂̈́̂́̕ ̷̡̢̛͍̘̝͍̠͙̘̩̲̲̠͍̙̤̺̔̈̅̀̂̋̏͗̓̀̇͊̍̄͆̾̊͒̕͝ͅĔ̷̢̢̛͈͙̯͍̹͉̟̹̗͕̺̤̘̱̹͎̱̒̎̄́̈́̊͗̋̈͗̈́͒̄̓̀̀͋̉͘͘͝ͅͅͅs̴̤̜̲̺͙̳̭̫̯̫̱͍̖̗̭̟̥̼͈͓̘̭̖͖̙͇̗̬̘̼̥̠̿̎̐̍̍̈́̈́́͆̈́̃̈͋͑̐̋̇̈́̓̍̄̆̓͐̆̐͂̊͑̕̚͝͝͝s̷̡̢̡̧̡̗̘̙̺̙̬̬̜͓̣̻̬͚̥͓͔̯̯͎̣̼̮̭͋ë̶̡̡̨̧̛̮̹̪̻͓̳̬͍͙̲̰̱͚̠̤͙̫̝̬̹͉̲̹̼͕̠̎͊̀͐̽̈́̚͜͠ͅͅͅn̷̡̨̢͉̞͎̤̪̰̣̲͍̞̗̉̋͑̈́̇̉̋̍̔͂̐̓́̕̕͠ç̸̨̨̧̧̡̲̘̣̘̘̠͙̭̳̺̦̻̤̝̥̳̪̗̳̺̘͍͙̍͋͗̉́̿͠͝ȩ̴̧̖̱̥̜̤̣̥̭̪̖͈̙̣͔͚͖̜͓̱̝̭͖͓̹̺͖̬͑̃̔͋͆̋̃̈́̌̔̈́͆͆̈̿̎̑̌̋̂̀͌̔͒̌͝͝