Stormlight Homebrew

NerdyAarakocra

Hello!

I am somewhat active in the D&D community. As such, I am a minor user on the homebrew site D&D wiki.

On D&D wiki, there is an unfinished class for Knights Radiant. I want to finish it, but I need help.

Reply if you want to help finish it!

Here is the link: https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Knight_Radiant_(5e_Class)

what are the odds.

well for starters, just a heads up, you double posted this topic, so maybe go back and delete the other one.

now that thats outta the way;

this is actually really oportune, because I'm working on a stormlight campaign for me and my friends, and I was struggling with Radiant abilities.

But i am dumb and cant help finish this, but I just wanted to say thanks insanely. thanks so much aourfbaeaiofhaufaea. im gonna just dumb this down for my campaign.

edit: ok i see that all that needs editing is the ten orders and what they do, and I might be able to contribute. I'll leave the actual editing to you, but I'll contribute what data I can to this post for you to read and put onto the wiki.

Edited by CalanoCorvus

i think there's been a few threads similar to this in the past
some even about that same unfinished class i think

idk where they are

but they exist somewhere

might be worth it for you to search for em

On 5/27/2022 at 9:06 PM, CalanoCorvus said:

what are the odds.

well for starters, just a heads up, you double posted this topic, so maybe go back and delete the other one.

now that thats outta the way;

this is actually really oportune, because I'm working on a stormlight campaign for me and my friends, and I was struggling with Radiant abilities.

But i am dumb and cant help finish this, but I just wanted to say thanks insanely. thanks so much aourfbaeaiofhaufaea. im gonna just dumb this down for my campaign.

edit: ok i see that all that needs editing is the ten orders and what they do, and I might be able to contribute. I'll leave the actual editing to you, but I'll contribute what data I can to this post for you to read and put onto the wiki.

Sorry that I double posted.

I'd really appreciate the data gathering. Thanks for offering!

21 hours ago, dannnnnnex said:

i think there's been a few threads similar to this in the past
some even about that same unfinished class i think

idk where they are

but they exist somewhere

might be worth it for you to search for em

Thanks for the info!

12 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

I have already finished a radiant subclass for paladin, including nine of the ten orders(bondsmith is a bit op), on dnd beyond. I can send it to you if that is helpful

That would be really great, thanks!