294 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Still suspicious of Araris because it's Araris.  They fly under peoples radar most of the time, including mine more often than I like to admit, so I tend to try and keep a suspicious eye on them.

I'm pretty sure that whenever I do this and am an elim, you Coinshot me...

Only when I can. :P  Strange how when I have the ability to kill, you end up evil....

Actually I always try to pocket people, despite that being an irrational course of action for a villager to take, so any suspicions relating to that are meritless. I'd ask you all to judge me by something more substantive than what I say this round, like my looks. 

39 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Currently going to vote for Archer as he is the only one I'm currently suspicious of and doesn't have a vote.  Plus I don't dare break a tie. :) 

I’m pretty sure the Gods of Luck and Chance disapprove of this tie, however, since it will have a deterministic result; no death. Would you (or anyone) be willing to join me on Ash? Like, sure, he’s probably trying to fill something that doesn’t let him vote, but that’s a terrible reason to call other people to vote without actually providing any direction on the matter.

Since there is a no vote minimum this round, why do you think there will be no death?  Even if all votes are removed, someone is still going to die.

Posted (edited)

Since there are contradictory statements on a vote minimum, I will go with what is written in the thread and say there is no vote minimum for death this round. A two vote minimum was initially to encourage discussion, but with a smaller player size, it is a fossil of the old ruleset that can be removed, and it will not be in force for future rounds. (It is especially unhelpful if the game gets down to 2 or 3 players as well.)

Edit: This also complies with the clause in the rules doc which says “unless noted otherwise” re: the vote minimum :P 

Edited by Fifth Scholar

Posted (edited)

Reread time! I feel like I finally understand the thread for the first time today.

Trying a new format, because it's a goal of mine to use a different one every time >> Liked/didn't like should equate to village/not, but I make no promises :P.

Pg 1:

Spoiler

Things I liked

Spoiler
  • I still find the question about rolelessness to be within TUN's village meta. Whether it's also within their elim meta is another question, but I stand by what I said about that question more likely coming from an elim on this site in general
  • Stick's vote reads village to me
  • Araris' engagement and most of his posts themselves I'm liking

Things I didn't

Spoiler
  • TUN implying they were going to edit in or post thoughts about the rules, and then only posting about rolelessness and a question about Copper is weird but eh probably not worth exploring
  • Elan mentioning the obvious regarding kills. Mentioning the obvious always flags me.

Pg 2:

Spoiler

Things I liked

Spoiler
  • Alv's clear thought process on TUN, as opposed to a straight suspicion
  • Archer. Almost. (see below)

Things I didn't

Spoiler
  • TUN deliberately being confusing about filling- better not to mention it at all
  • Everyone village reading Steel because of finding the rules doc (not to say that these people are elim) since I still just think that was NAI
  • Archer mentioning that the elims will spam Protect- seems obvious to me that they will go for the kill as much as possible unless a teammate is specifically under fire. I feel like this is a weird route for Archer to think
  • JNV's ratio of rules thoughts to game thoughts

Pg 3:

Spoiler

Things I liked

Spoiler
  • Steel commenting on the weirdness of people reading him despite people mainly reading him village- an elim would likely surf the village reads happily
  • xino's buckets being different from the main threadstate (if there is a main threadstate)
  • Illwei's Striker commentary
  • Stick's vote on me :P.
  • Steel's post, reads unaligned to me. As in teammateless. As in village. Vibes are hard to explain :P.

Things I didn't

Spoiler
  • Vibes from Elan that I'm mostly ignoring... probably because I'm reading her posts as saying things without really saying things, if you know what I mean
  • xino's Striker vote. Likely because I'm biased from agreeing with Striker.
  • Illwei suddenly flopping from ' v. TUN' to voting them, despite saying xino is their preferred vote

Pg 4:

Spoiler

Things I liked

Spoiler
  • Araris' vote. I agree with it.
  • Archer's reads list
  • The fact that there's no vote minimum

Things I didn't

Spoiler
  • The vote count

Araris, Steel
Alv, Stick
Striker, xino
Archer, Illwei, JNV, TUN
Ash, Elan

Interesting how that's the read list I ended up with. Am I allowed to say that I didn't expect that going into my reread? :P.

Ashbringer, though I don't like it. Idk if there's a vote that I would. I wish the trains were just finite at this point, I don't even necessarily care who they are on xD

Edited by Matrim's Dice
More spoiler boxes for ease of scrolling

I’m definitely still not a fan of Steel, and don’t think he has done anything worth being a top village read. And I’m always a bit uncomfortable with people village reading me with any level of confidence this early on. Mat and Illwei stick out, there might have been some others.

You assume I have any confidence ;) I'm keeping all options open. But in the past I've been able to gut read you with some amount of reliable success.

I had a gut dislike of Araris' level of engagement, because the last time I caught e!him was because he was pushing the pace. Things like questioning my stab's viability irked me coming from him specifically. But I'm against exing people C1 for discussion driving. 

Alv and Mat have cast genuinely suspect votes so far, so I think that's what I'll hone in on. Alvron misconstrued satire and positioned himself as untouchable by logic, so that deserves a protest vote at the very least. 

I also had a gut ping from Elandera but I think it was just for casualness 

Alvron (Araris) 

3 minutes ago, Archer said:

I had a gut dislike of Araris' level of engagement, because the last time I caught e!him was because he was pushing the pace. Things like questioning my stab's viability irked me coming from him specifically. But I'm against exing people C1 for discussion driving. 

Alv and Mat have cast genuinely suspect votes so far, so I think that's what I'll hone in on. Alvron misconstrued satire and positioned himself as untouchable by logic, so that deserves a protest vote at the very least. 

I also had a gut ping from Elandera but I think it was just for casualness 

Alvron (Araris) 

I think you're misremembering, because the last time you voted elim!me out was MR57 (which basically came down to me being AFK at the end of the cycle):

Maybe I'm misremembering Araris' village playstyle since I don't see it that often, but is 'I don't want to vote alongside a sus' an argument they use much? All their votes have pinged me this round. I have a sinking feeling that Thaid is a convenient mix and Araris is taking advantage of that by having overly strong opinions about how the fang should be deployed and how people should think about it. I mostly got disconnected vibes from Thaid, not evil. 

Also, based on this, I suppose I shouldn't point out that I am mildly uncomfortable voting alongside Mat :P.

I'm also (possibly at risk to my own wellbeing (because he might kill me)) going to protest against voting out Alvron, just since he's been away for a while.

*insert confusion at not being listed as something Mat liked or didn't like*

*insert witty remark about apparently being completely bland to Mat*

*insert defense of Alvron based upon thinking he is village based on tone*

*insert second defense of Alvron purely because he is a returning player*

If the last time i played with Alv was the game with Connie, Quinn, and Fura then yeah I should think i sound a lot different there.

Archer's vote on Alv is purely retaliatory, with so little time left in the cycle you'd think there'd be a better target? 

Striker can get mentioned in the liked section for when he said we shouldn’t talk about fillcons

Archer shouldn’t be a candidate today. He dies early a lot.

And the Day is done, no need to change your minds another fifty times, thank you >>

That’s a wrap! Results in a bit. Hope you chose wisely :P 

Night One: Flickering Luck

Night fell with a clamour in Frebarind as Jeral scooped up his weighted dice and let them clatter across the battered wooden table with a vicious smile. Today was his lucky night. He could feel it, could imagine the glint of sunlight off the golden hilt of that cane-sword.

An elegant weapon for a more civilised age.

One day, he would lay his hands on it. Nevermind the exorbitant price-tag. Nevermind that the maker demanded a king’s ransom for his creation. One day, it would be his. And tonight, the golden-hilted cane-sword felt so close, just barely within his grasp.

Luck was with him tonight, as he tasted blood, and raked in the boxings.

Of course, a wise man knew it always helped to make your own luck.

“Too rich for my blood,” muttered one of his opponents, folding. Triumphantly, Jeral reached over and added the chips to his growing pile. There was an art to using the weighted dice—too much at once, too obvious, and people knew they’d been had, too little, and you inevitably lost, and that put him further and further away from the cane-sword.

A hand clamped about his wrist.

“What?” Jeral growled. A shadow fell over him. He looked up.

The problem with luck was that she was a fickle mistress, wont to grow jealous soon enough. The sweet taste of success faded, the heady buzz in his veins growing flat.

“Rules are rules,” said Phelan. “You were told about the dice.”

Jeral wasn’t minded to argue, as the bouncer scooped up the weighted dice and tossed them into a pouch of dark cloth. He did protest, when Phelan ruthlessly grabbed the lion’s share of Jeral’s winnings, his fingers moving to protect his precious chips. Phelan fixed him with a gimlet stare, and Jeral subsided.

The first rule of gambling: the house always wins. The second rule of gambling in the Laughing Salmon: the house always wins, and Phelan had a nasty throw.

It wasn’t worth getting thrown out of the Laughing Salmon. Not tonight. 

Tonight was going to be a good night. Jeral could feel it.

Nevermind the loss of his weighted dice, his lucky dice.

“You rusting cheater!” snarled the man who’d just bowed out. He’d lost boxings most of the afternoon through to the evening. 

On second thoughts, Jeral decided he could find a lucky table somewhere else, roll the dice. Couldn’t buy the golden-hilted cane-sword if he were dead, after all.

PKYD390VOtyATgNWS79XRbRm8MOTSjO3lIZDGTcu8Ov4mSJ-af5Cf3lnmiyikVs79PZjVVSizzhnHkpsmeS6vEZXKcT526MO-JwOKgvJmwDvED08IQdUEWfIQZJXUwqupw2NLiVshf4WCN7JXyg9fn5qAY0GlwxvprOz_spnnjQNNw04_IEstBRmNCSHXooAHI0ueOP41LZeQCWycpz1Y0Vb0ACEaq9Xh0q5XvLQAdRb3L3vfmjtYWzBNaoRHTxsqNvOo3EAg5wkRMHmmR6vMQ

“Dreadful news! Dreadful lamentable news!” Faleast yelled.

One hundred boxings to anyone with information on the Frebarind Finisher. Artwyn shook his head. Folly, that. If the murders or the name wasn’t enough to set the settlement’s rumour mills churning, one hundred boxings was enough to make sure everyone and their wolfhound heard about the Frebarind Finisher, and flooded the watch with rumoured sightings.

The best way to make sure absolutely nobody got anything done was to promise to pay them if they coughed up anything about the Frebarind Finisher. Artwyn wasn’t sure about the Finisher, but there was something that wasn’t quite right about Steel, like a piece of timber that seemed sound until you discovered it was rotted away inside. No good for furniture then; no cabinets or chairs out of that sort of wood. 

Of course, this meant that Faleast was getting swarmed with people who claimed they knew who the Frebarind Finisher was, as though the town crier was the one with the boxings to be paid. 

Steel’d claimed to know nothing of Feruchemy, which to Artwyn, sounded like a load of sawdust. This was Frebarind, in the Terris Dominance, and practically everyone in the settlement’d come from Tathingdwen or had family there. Maybe it wasn’t the sort of thing you talked about, because only an idiot went on about Feruchemy where the eyes of the Steel Inquisition could see and the ears of the Steel Inquisition could hear, but that just made the old beggar’s abrupt claim to know nothing of Feruchemy sound all the worse. You didn’t want to attract Inquisition attention, so what did that make of the one who didn’t care about doing so?

Then there was Inadeus, who seemed far too interested in this business of talking about Feruchemy for Artwyn’s liking. Izzy Dedyet, at least, seemed to have a sensible wariness of Inadeus, volunteering Inadeus as a potential suspect for the Frebarind Finisher, and then walking it back.

“Boxing for your thoughts?”

It was Landis, the settlement’s antiquarian. Artwyn remembered him; he’d restored a old cabinet for Landis, once. Right now, Landis just looked troubled. Artwyn supposed the killings had everyone on edge. And Hazen had been Landis’s friend, as best as Artwyn could recall.

“Hundred boxings is a lot of money,” Artwyn said.

“Sure is.”

“Every fool within ten leagues of Frebarind is going to claim to have found the Finisher.”

“Probably,” said Landis.

“Too noisy.”

“Sometimes, it’s the only way you flush out a snake,” Landis said. “Beat the brush. Yell. Make enough noise that everyone’s looking.”

“You think so?” Artwyn doubted.

Too much foolishness for his old bones. Maybe Landis understood though.

“I think we do what we must,” Landis said. “Finisher’s vicious. Has to be stopped, one way or another.”

Maybe so, Artwyn thought. Maybe so.

PKYD390VOtyATgNWS79XRbRm8MOTSjO3lIZDGTcu8Ov4mSJ-af5Cf3lnmiyikVs79PZjVVSizzhnHkpsmeS6vEZXKcT526MO-JwOKgvJmwDvED08IQdUEWfIQZJXUwqupw2NLiVshf4WCN7JXyg9fn5qAY0GlwxvprOz_spnnjQNNw04_IEstBRmNCSHXooAHI0ueOP41LZeQCWycpz1Y0Vb0ACEaq9Xh0q5XvLQAdRb3L3vfmjtYWzBNaoRHTxsqNvOo3EAg5wkRMHmmR6vMQ

The first rule of the Tathingdwen Tautological Society of Tautology was the first rule of the Tathingdwen Tautological Society of Tautology. 

Incidentally, the second rule of the Tathingdwen Tautological Society of Tautology was also the second rule of the Tathingdwen Tautological Society of Tautology.

The good thing, Stick thought, was that Inadeus was either innocent or guilty, which entailed that Inadeus was either innocent or guilty. And because Inadeus was either innocent or guilty, if being guilty implied that Inadeus was Spiked, or at least, a tool of the Steel Inquisition, then not being a tool of the Steel Inquisition entailed that Inadeus wasn’t Spiked.

This was a very useful proposition to know on the supposition that one could in fact establish if Inadeus was working for the Steel Inquisition.

The fact that establishing if Inadeus was working for the Steel Inquisition was a matter of mere triviality, and not the proper concern of the Treasurer of the Tathingdwen Tautological Society of Tautology. 

The fact that the inference from the existence and the ghastly activities of the Frebarind Finisher to the handiwork of the Steel Inquisition was potentially troubled was not something that particularly bothered Stick.

Stick had come from Tathingdwen, where they whispered in the right circles of the Synod, of the last keepers of old Terris, the ones who still remembered the ancient knowledge and kept the faith, and unbroken promise from generation to generation. The fist of the Steel Inquisition had always fallen the hardest in Tathingdwen, and Stick would not have the deeds of the Frebarind Finisher past them.

It took a great deal to cross the Steel Inquisition. But being Terris and knowing something of Feruchemy always lowered that threshold.

And then there was Landis.

Landis, who kept ancient records and curiosities. Landis who insisted that the killings were done by the Steel Inquisition. Landis seemed to know what he was talking about, which was good enough for Stick to conclude that Landis seemed to know what he was talking about. Only a fool would thereby conclude that Landis knew what he was talking about.

But Landis was persuasive.

Which meant here they were, confronted with the problem of how to ascertain if someone did in fact work for the Steel Inquisition.

Or, for that matter, if one of five someones did.

“I say ve kill them all!” X cried out. No one in Frebarind knew if X had another name; all quietly agreed that X was most likely a nickname for ‘Executioner.’ Certainly, X was being about as bloodthirsty as expected. “The Lord Ruler can sort out the rest!” She jabbed her finger at Vardenwith. “Especially him!” 

“I think you mean arrest,” Vardenwith said. He wrung his hands, nervously. “You did mean arrest, didn’t you?”

“Look at Faleast,” Artwyn was saying. “I understand a little bloodthirstiness in a man, but just between you and me, he’s taking too much delight in shouting about the deaths. Wouldn’t surprise me if he was trying to gauge reactions to his own killings.”

For a moment, Inadeus thought that they were going for Vardenwith. Or maybe Faleast after all.

After all, luck was with him.

But as Jeral had discovered earlier that day, luck was a fickle mistress.

As the crowd—very nearly a mob—argued and fought over what was to be done with most-definitely-the-set-of-people-containing-the-Frebarind-Finisher and who was going to get paid and how they were going to split the hundred boxing reward, no one noticed Inadeus clutching at his chest, breath coming out in wheezing gasps.

By the time Eran noticed that Inadeus had slumped to the ground, it was too late.

Inadeus’s heart had given out.

No one at all noticed the poisoned dart, so small it was barely visible, sticking out of his arm. Nor did they notice a noblewoman in the crowd scowl to have missed his heart.

Someone, somewhere, or several someones had rolled the dice, and his luck had turned.

THE FREBARIND FINISHER IS DEAD!” Eiwlil cried out, shaking her head aggressively at the sight. “Praise the Ja!

ExMach Inadeus (The Unknown Novel) has run short on luck! He was a Village Brute

Vote Count:

The Unknown Novel (1)
StrikerEZ (1)
Alvron (1)
_Stick_ (1)
Matrim’s Dice (1)

Night One has begun! It will end in approximately 23 hours, at 10:00 PM EDT (-4:00 UTC) on Thursday 2 June. Get those actions in beforehand!

If you tapped or filled a metalmind, you should be receiving a PM shortly. Please be patient as we send those out.

Good luck!

Player List:

Spoiler

1. @Ashbringer as Faleast, a town crier surprisingly enthusiastic about announcing woeful tidings and most bitter lamentation as the destroyer comes upon us

2. The Unknown Novel as ExMach Inadeus, an otherworldly visitor and luck epic who claims power over chromium…at the very least Village Brute

3. @Matrim's Dice as Jeral, a older gentleman who recklessly flouts the local gambling laws in hope of one day buying that gold-hilted cane-sword he covets

4. @Steeldancer as Steel, a street beggar with a shadowy past and a desire to one day join the Tathingdwen Tautological Society of Tautology 

5. @Archer as Stann, a clerk with patchily dyed blue hair and immaculately maintained blue flipbooks

6. @_Stick_ as Stick, Treasurer of the Tathingdwen Tautological Society of Tautology

7. @Elandera as Eran, an old woman who misses her twin sister who lives outside Tathingdwen and hopes her garden is doing okay

8. @StrikerEZ as Vardenwith, a Terris steward in training who is sadly not catching on very well

9. @JNV as Venel “Sparky,” a noble kid who occasionally gets too emotional for their own good

10. @Araris Valerian as Artwyn, a tired old carpenter

11. @xinoehp512 as X the Executioner, a middle-aged lady who yells at her four bloodhounds in a thick accent 

12. @Alvron as Izzy Dedyet, who promises she has reformed her ways

13. @Illwei as Eiwlil, an avid Jaist missionary who emphasises vigorous head-shaking in her preaching

K so i was right on TUN but i also forgot to remove the vote i put on him because i really thought someone else would vote somewhere in that time. really.

I know it doesn't LOOK like it but i was townreading TUN, so i feel really bad lmfao

*insert praise to RNGesus for sparing me*

*insert question about how this result compares to VC before the turn ended*

Vote right now

The Unknown Novel (1)
StrikerEZ (1)
Alvron (1)
_Stick_ (1)
Matrim’s Dice (1)

Vote at cycle end (shamelessly stolen from Alvron and edited for final page thanks by the way so any mistakes blame on them)

Alvron (1): Archer
Ashbringer (2): Araris Matrim
Striker (1): Xinoehp
Matrim (1): Stick
TUN (1): Illwei
Archer (1): Alvron

So two votes off Ashbringer one vote off Archer one vote on Stick

Possible explanations Araris Matrim Alvron filled tin or zinc or copper Ashbringer Archer filled iron at least one used zinc of the three cause its the only thing that can add to votes on a player then two vote removal fill actions 

Oh Stick I didnt say The Unknown Novel claiemd roleless I said that they should really know better than to think rolleess claimings a goodidea and yess I was noncommital it was late I was sleepy complex thought was a bit beyond my reach so hmph to you and your accusations of walking the flat of the blade in a pitiful effort to not fall over and land upon the blades of enemies on both fronts and that metaphor got away from me a bit but its late here so hmmph again

I feel like for some reason there was just this hyperfocus on Steeldancer for a long time which seems weird honestly like why would anyone get a read off of them village or otherwise from what they did and in a bit mroe refelction in still sleepy but probably hopefully less silly sleepy thoughts Sticks misinterprettion of my point about The Unknown Novel indicates either they think Im really really wobbly or they acted out of malice so yeah solid hmmm out of ten

Thoughts by player cause need to sleep but also need to participate

Ashbringer hasnt really said much there was that continuing the rroleless claim bit after GM confirmed role madness but thats kinda eh they were also just wrong about Synod but thats a grrr thing not really hm,

Matrim kinda had a funny post where they say they like sometjhing Stick did then say Elandera did a similar thing then say Elandeera gets a bad read for it also the biti about not wanting to talk shop about fills specifically for... anonyumity? and also misrepresents what Stick said a bit plus theres a weird vibe about their Alvron post but I cant quite determine what I should probably sleep honestly its really really really late also they vote Steeldancer when they already said they dont have a read just a lot of wobbles there 

Steeldancer just hasnt done much honestly leaving them at meh 

Archer usually has like a lot of neat thoughts but this game a lot of their thoughts seem... obvious? I dont really remember what theyre like as evil but it just seems different I guess I did kinda like their Alvron points though

Stick I mentioned above kinda seems out to get me either in spirit or in practice 

Elandera has had good thoughts I liked their counter to Archers vote manipulation bit plus their lack of Steel read 

Striker Im having trouble reading at all so yeah havve fun with htat

Arraris seems basically the same except they have mvoed the vot around then again the vote was kinda crunchy so understandable

xinoehp only targeted Striker for the no fillcon talk point even though Matrik mhad the same thing but thats probably cause Matrim had other bits

Alvron vote for Archer seemed a bit wonky considering tehir other suspicions 

Ilwei I kinda liked their points but I think that might be the nice graphic swaying me into a really nice opinion by the way that was a great graphic 11 out of 10 full amrks yadda yadda

Ok now Im going to sleep and see you later its way way way way way past my bedtime its been a weird day have fun ask questions if you want but I wont be here

Posted (edited)

Oops I had a birthday party right after work and didn't vote. I strongly dislike not providing crucial information like votes, so I apologize. 
Nevertheless, I find the vote count interesting. One vote on everyone involved. One could say that that might imply none of them are evil, as a team mate could very easily vote on anyone else to prevent that... pesky RNG. 
Or it could be Alvron, being Alvron. 
Or it could be me, not getting on. 
So at the end of the day, I'm not sure how much information can actually be netted from this exe, which is unfortunate. 
That aside, I did notice that the elim kill is an action. But I also hate action accountability, it just rubs me the wrong way whatever the game is. (It's why my games almost always do not have the elim kill as an action). 
And... powers will mess up all that anyway. 
Now while I did read the rules, I don't necessarily remember all the mechanics off the top of my head, so I'll be interested to see exactly what happens tonight. The mechanics of feruchemy are hard to predict, so I'll hope that enough information will be available tomorrow to make a more informed exe. 
edit: and my entire thought process goes out the window, because there was vote manipulation. Thanks JNV for being less lazy than I. So... yeah I'm back still to having no idea how to read the votes, even in light of vote manipulation. I'm inclined to be more suspicious of Ashbringer, simply because 2 votes were removed. Without going back and checking the rules, I'm assuming there's no one ability that can remove 2 votes (at least not turn 1), so that implies 2 people wanted Ashbringer alive, with the ability to vote manip. 

Edited by Steeldancer
my laziness is the reason. I should pay more attention to vote counts

... wha

... why did I think the day turn had one more day left

... wha

Okay I'm going to go catch up on some things and remind myself how to play SE.

I have independently verified that JNV's vote count was correct. I'll take it a step further by speculating about the nature of the vote manipulation. The added vote to Stick put them in danger, but not meaningfully so. It therefore looks like a randomly redirected Copper vote to me, because expending a charge to have an outside chance of killing someone seems like a waste of resources. 

Here's the vote manip that might exist: 

-Iron Ferring: negates a vote on themselves. Can tap to change an external vote, but why would they today

-Tin Ferring: loses their own vote, must vote

-Pewter Ferring: "cannot vote"... I assume this means voting would cause the fill to fail, not the vote to disappear

-Zinc Ferring: loses their own vote, must vote. Can tap to change/add a vote

-Copper Ferring: vote is redirected, must vote

-Full Feruchemist: wild card

The other three votes that were removed were off of candidates with OOG reasons to be spared (I forget when Ashbringer died in the anon game, but he doesn't play much so I can understand not wanting to kill him C1), making me wonder if two of Mat, Araris, and Alvron were being performative this round with their votes. It might also explain a lack of urgency late in the round to move votes or cast good ones. 

If so, I don't think it's necessarily evil-indicative. Unless they were casting imaginary votes on their evil teammates, knowing people are unlikely to break the appearance of a tie because voters love parity. Otherwise it's a requirement of their fillcon, so messing with an exe no one seemed very committal to seems like a small hindrance in the grand scheme of things. 

This brings me to the awkward realization that my theorized Copper Ferring has been narrowed down to three people. But that's honestly more than I was expecting based on how the votes shook down, so. Might wanna Protect those lads. Or maybe it's an e!Copper ferring and everything is fine. :D. I'm also inclined towards Steel's conclusion that the elims didn't really care about who died. I think a reasonable amount of risk to assume would be having one elim in contention, maybe two. But I'd certainly bet on at least one of Mat/Alvron/Striker being village. Really going out on a limb there, I'm sorry JNV sometimes obvious things need to be said :(((.

I swear I posted on this thread. Whoops.

Illwei might have been village reading TUN but either way voting a village read isn’t great. I feel like it’s… not elim? At least I don’t read her post today as elim.

I feel like yesterday mostly had pressure on villagers since the exe never consolidated. It doesn’t appear that the elims (or anyone) cared too much about the result.

3 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I swear I posted on this thread. Whoops.

Illwei might have been village reading TUN but either way voting a village read isn’t great. I feel like it’s… not elim? At least I don’t read her post today as elim.

I feel like yesterday mostly had pressure on villagers since the exe never consolidated. It doesn’t appear that the elims (or anyone) cared too much about the result.

i was trying to get reactions, and then like

nothing happened.

lol.