Happy to be here!

Hello, I am fairly new to the 17th shard, but I have to say... WOW! It is wonderful to find an entire platform dedicated to Brandon's work. I have read every series and standalone works, except for Alcatraz so far. It has been a blast!

Now that I have almost read everything by Brandon, I have a question for you. What do you do between the book releases? I am a sworn bookworm, but recently can't seem to find another author that would hook me in a similar way. Any recommendations to pass the time until we get to Brandon's next published works?

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Yuliya said:

Hello, I am fairly new to the 17th shard, but I have to say... WOW! It is wonderful to find an entire platform dedicated to Brandon's work. I have read every series and standalone works, except for Alcatraz so far. It has been a blast!

Now that I have almost read everything by Brandon, I have a question for you. What do you do between the book releases? I am a sworn bookworm, but recently can't seem to find another author that would hook me in a similar way. Any recommendations to pass the time until we get to Brandon's next published works?

Thank you!

Welcome, Yuliya! I'd recommend Lois McMaster Bujold; she's one of my favourite authors. Terry Pratchett is also good, but his writing style is vastly different from Brandon's.

18 hours ago, Robin Sedai said:

Welcome, Yuliya! I'd recommend Lois McMaster Bujold; she's one of my favourite authors. Terry Pratchett is good, but his writing style is vastly different from Brandon's.

HI Robin, thank you for the recommendation. I have read Terry Pratchett's work before and enjoyed his books a lot. I have never heard of Lois McMaster Bujold,s so thank you so much for the reference!

1 hour ago, Yuliya said:

HI Robin, thank you for the recommendation. I have read Terry Pratchett's work before and enjoyed his books a lot. I have never heard of Lois McMaster Bujold,s so thank you so much for the reference!

You're welcome! Happy to help ^_^