What would you do if you found in your pocket

Since I normally don't carry anything important in my pockets, I would politely ask them to stop. Then I'd tell them to go find a pocket store (this has to be a thing somewhere) and tell them to check out the different fabrics there... and maybe test out different styles and stuff, who knows. Obviously the only reason anyone would stick their hand in my pocket would be to feel the gourmet felt in my pocket.

What would you do if you found soup in your pocket?

5 hours ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Since I normally don't carry anything important in my pockets, I would politely ask them to stop. Then I'd tell them to go find a pocket store (this has to be a thing somewhere) and tell them to check out the different fabrics there... and maybe test out different styles and stuff, who knows. Obviously the only reason anyone would stick their hand in my pocket would be to feel the gourmet felt in my pocket.

What would you do if you found soup in your pocket?

If I like the type of soup, drink it.

What would you do if you found a cache of rare earth metals in your pocket?

Ask him for more pockets!

But seriously, which kind of genie? A three wish one, a one wish one, a servitude for as long as you have a certain item one, or a "I'll kill you right now!" one? If the first, I will consider my wishes very carefully. If the second... Even more so. If the third, I'll think of what I need of it - probably something IDF related. If the latter... Beg for mercy, and search my pocket for something that could help. If it's something else entirely, I'll try to act accordingly.

WWYDIYF TPBN IYP?

(Mwahahahaha, acronyms! Also, what would you need to find in your pocket in case of killer genie attack?)

Be extremely distressed, as I'm being attacked by a killer genie and need something quick.

37 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

I would name people silly names with it.

You are aware that TPBM is the person below me, right? Because I don't see how you'd go about doing that with either the thread or yourself.

WWYDIYF a sun IYP?

Edited by Trutharchivist