Darn right, y'all. This is the place for jotting down epic ideas for our last wills and testaments. What elaborate puzzle chains and conniving mysteries will we enact to discern our billion-dollar estates' allotments? How will we grant one last hurrah after we're deceased?

I know I have tons of ideas... so I want to hear yours.

When I die, I’m going to send a fake body out on a boat loaded with high explosives. I’m then going to use special effects to make it look like I wasn’t dead when I was put on the boat, and then the boat will blow up. 

My final recording’s shout will be the first clue to send everyone on a massive ARG race to find the “killer” and my will which has been “stolen”.

You are all invited.

My real body will be buried next to my parents or grand parents. I want water lilies and sagebrush planted on either side of my grave (those were my favorite plants. They remind me of my grandpa).

Edited by Emery the Steelrunner

3 minutes ago, Emery the Steelrunner said:

When I die, I’m going to send my body out on a boat loaded with high explosives. I’m then going to use special effects to make it look like I wasn’t dead, and then the boat will blow up. 

My final recording’s shout will be the first clue to send everyone on a massive ARG race to find the “killer” and my will which has been “stolen”.

You are all invited.

fun.

A standup comedian will be hired to read preprepared insults to people who attend, as well as generally crack jokes.

They will not be informed that it is my funeral.

My gravestone must be suitibly awesome for someone of my magnitude.

All my stuff will go to suitable heirs, individuals to be decided.

Edited by Frustration

17 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

and my cats to @CalanoCorvus.

i'm going to do something similar to what @Emery the Steelrunner did.

Which means, of course, I'm going to do an ARG. because i freaking love ARGs.

But i'm going to do it better. I'm going to fake my death and then when everyone figures out the ARG, i'll be still alive laughing my butt off at some undisclosed location.