The Craziest Situations Alcatraz Has Been In.

So there I was, having a normal day, when I began to reflect on how boring my life was. My reflection very quickly turned to the fact that in Alcatraz v.s. the Evil Librarians, Alcatraz's life is quite the opposite of boring. So I was wondering what you guys think the craziest—and most iconic—situations Alcatraz has been in, because there's quite a few to choose from. here are some of the best examples I came up with, but I bet you guys will be able to do even better, because I'm not that smart.

—The situation when he's standing in front of a kitchen fire that seems to be burning unusually brightly holding not only the stove's knob, but also the handle of the pot in front of him. Quite a crazy scene from early book 1

—The scene where he looks into a room full of dinosaurs, and one of them waves at him. Alcatraz decides that this really isn't the strangest thing that's happened to him that day, which is part of what makes this scene so good.

—Uh...

I swear I had more scenes from other books, but the coppermind is weird all of a sudden and I can't find the chapter summaries to remind me, so you guys are guys are going to have to help me out. I'm exited to see what you think of!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...