Brandon’s writing perspective drift

I’m sure this has been answered but if it has, I have not been able to find it. My question is, how does Brandon keep his writing in perspective. What I mean by that is, most of his interaction with fans are with the more “super fan” type. The kind that frequent these online forums and know the lore inside and out. But looking at the numbers, most of the people who read his books are not what I would call “super fans”. So how does he keep the level of worldbuilding, exposition, how hidden the foreshadowing is, etc. scaled appropriately for the average reader when most of his interactions are with people like us asking him hard core questions all the time. For example, (Stormlight spoiler) 

Spoiler

when Jasnah “dies” his beta readers said it was to obvious that she was alive. So, he made changes, but he felt like the change went too far the other way. He has talked about that one before.

So, I would like to know what he does too keep things like that form happening again and how he keeps tabs on what an average reader would know and (more importantly) not know. I know there are a lot of ways to do this (even I can think of a few) but I would like to know if Brandon has said what HE does. 

TLDR ;  The amount of foreshadowing and exposition needed for things to make sense to the average reader is much more than what would be needed for people who spend time on forums like this. But it is these forum going “super fans” he interacts with most. So how does Brandon keep a feel for what the average reader would know and not know so his writing does not get to hardcore and alienate the casual readers? 

Edited by KnightsOfHonor

I guess I need an example. Obviously some people will want to dive deeper in to things than other people will. I actually finished the first Mistborn trilogy, Elantris, Warbreaker and WoK before I found this forum or even knew there was a Cosmere. I didn't even catch Hoid was in all these books! Not knowing there was an interconnected Cosmere didn't really take away from my enjoyment of the books but did enhance it once I knew. I think if you are casual reader some things will not make 100% sense but as of right now I do not think it is a huge detriment to enjoying the individual stories/series although I will say the books are getting a lot more "Cosmere aware" so this may change. 

Example Mistborn Secret History and RoW spoilers:

Spoiler

Kelsier=Thaidakar This is really not all that important of a fact if just reading Mistborn or SA casually. It does not really change the story. Does it add some fun if you do know? Sure but if you didn't know this reading SA if wouldn't be a big deal at all. Obviously this was huge to the more involved fans but a casual reader would just think "yeah this guy is mysterious". 

Edited by StormingTexan