I need some songs and music artists to listen to.

Van Halen, the cars, Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen, Meatloaf (Specifically Bat out of Hell) Cheap trick, Billy Joel, Elton John, The Who, REO speedwagon, Styx, Bachman Turner Overdrive, ZZ Top, Boston, Chicago, Electric Light Orchestra, Huey Lewis and the News, Kansas, and finally, Wig Wam. 
That’s a lot of bands I know, I could keep going if you like, but I think that this is enough for the time being. Although I have to say if you are going to listen to anything on that list of bands I would recommend Wig Wam. Their album Non-Stop Rock ‘n Roll is probably one of the best things I’ve ever listened to hands down. Also they aren’t very well known and I would love it if other people knew about them because they are so under appreciated. 
Also, Queen is an amazing band, you’ve got good taste in music. 

On 5/14/2022 at 8:02 AM, Orlion Blight said:

Are you looking to expand your tastes or want to stick closer to what you know you like? 

Both, I would like to hear more music , like get into country music, but I would also like to hear songs similar to what I like. 

3 minutes ago, Maddie The Survivor said:

Both, I would like to hear more music , like get into country music, but I would also like to hear songs similar to what I like. 

I'll provide some folksy stuffs, then! 

Mr. Fool by George Jones

Reasons to Quit - Merle Haggard 

And of course, Big Iron by Marty Robbins

I'll be back with Bob Dylan and Gordon Lightfoot suggestions. 

I will never not shill for Collective Soul, but I've been really digging the Killers lately (specifically the album Imploding the Mirage). Kygo, if you want some top-tier electronic. On the other hand, the Lower Lights has you covered for some absolutely fantastic gospel folk. If you don't care what language it's in, then RADWIMPS.

Edited by Slowswift