The Ultimate Question  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like pineapple on pizza?

3 minutes ago, Kvothe the Bloodless said:

What is thy opinion

For context: I have been to over 20 countries, and have eaten some nasty foods like sautéed alpaca with guinea pig eye seasoning. That is not a joke. I have eaten that. It was traumatizing for me, but I did it. If you were to put a single bite of pizza with pineapple in front of me, and a huge tub of the alpaca stuff beside it, I would eat the alpaca.

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Okay, here's the thing. I'm not totally against pineapple on pizza, I'm just not used to it. So maybe if I tried it more I'd like it. Not sure.

1 hour ago, Invocation said:

Yeah we need a maybe/sometimes/potentially option on the poll!

1 hour ago, Invocation said:

I'm in camp depends on the pizza so call me Pizza Switzerland.

*agrees*

1 hour ago, Ta'veren Kaladin said:

He goes, I hope these guys are allies. @Szeth's FacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepalmFacepal

Gah, it won't let me summon more than one person, someone get hippophileus, radiant-twinborn, and mornintide and tell them they all owe me a favor for following them, so they must vote for pineapple

they all owe me a favor for following them

No, they really don't.

Please don't treat following like a favor that has to be repayed. It's literally only a function that lets you know when they do stuff so you can interact with them better.

Edited by Tani

3 minutes ago, Tani said:

No, they really don't.

Please don't treat following like a favor that has to be repayed. It's literally only a function that lets you know when they do stuff so you can interact with them better.

Let people exagerate for dramatic effect.

1 minute ago, Frustration said:

Let people exagerate for dramatic effect.

That way of talking scares and bugs me, to the point where it's one of the ways to snap me from laughing up a lung to dead serious, and it's hard for me to tell if people are sincere or joking when others say stuff like that, especially with no facial expression and tone and stuff. It's like saying "because I gave you a gift of my own volition, you owe me a favor."

5 minutes ago, Kvothe the Bloodless said:

Can we maybe not make this a debate about what someone said two hours ago and make it more about how pineapple is simply superior.

you're right

sri

ive said my piece ill stop now

Edited by Tani

I... now that I think about it, the pineapple itself isn't great on pizza, but the pizza is still good. Also, cooked pineapple is supposedly bad for you.

Edit: Apparently, I can't change my vote on a public poll.

Edited by AonDoor