The Ultimate Question  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like pineapple on pizza?

mmmm

I'm so glad I reread the entirety of this thread randomly.

I reaffirm my position on Pineapple pizza.

It is not good.

HOWEVER!

I do like some of the flavor, if not as much as others like, mixed in very slightly with white sauce, garlic, ham and cheese. On a pizza, of course.

This does NOT mean, though, that I have joined the "light" side. This means that I am willing to make allowances to the opposing and horrible side of pineapple on pizza.

Furthermore! 

Beans on pizza as a sauce is actually kinda good if you dump ground beef and red onions onto of it. Frito pizza is amazing and I will fight for it. The Pizza Pie Cafe is wonderful, I had it again when I was visiting Utah earlier this summer.

That is all.

On 7/30/2023 at 3:11 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

mmmm

I'm so glad I reread the entirety of this thread randomly.

I reaffirm my position on Pineapple pizza.

It is not good.

HOWEVER!

I do like some of the flavor, if not as much as others like, mixed in very slightly with white sauce, garlic, ham and cheese. On a pizza, of course.

This does NOT mean, though, that I have joined the "light" side. This means that I am willing to make allowances to the opposing and horrible side of pineapple on pizza.

Furthermore! 

Beans on pizza as a sauce is actually kinda good if you dump ground beef and red onions onto of it. Frito pizza is amazing and I will fight for it. The Pizza Pie Cafe is wonderful, I had it again when I was visiting Utah earlier this summer.

That is all.

He is becoming a grey jedi. Hatred is of the dark side, let go of it.

21 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

I disagree. I can imagine a lot of things that would not be good on pizza: Chocolate pudding, Jello, Raisins, Dirt… but I have not have a problem with pinnacle on pizza.

Yep, I’m regretting saying that now. I… would not like a dirt pizza.

• 1 month later...