The Ultimate Question  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like pineapple on pizza?

I must state that I like pineapple on pizza. A lot. Here's the secret: if you cut the pineapple into small pieces and then put the pineapple into the oven at a low temperature, most of the liquid evaporates and you get concentrated flavor in your pineapple. Then you can put it on pizza, and it is amazing.

How dare you  I summon the wrath of Ruin. * Ruin please please please please please please please please please*

On 5/25/2022 at 7:23 AM, NerdyAarakocra said:

I must state that I like pineapple on pizza. A lot. Here's the secret: if you cut the pineapple into small pieces and then put the pineapple into the oven at a low temperature, most of the liquid evaporates and you get concentrated flavor in your pineapple. Then you can put it on pizza, and it is amazing.

Edited by Spook's biggest fan

24 minutes ago, Spook's biggest fan said:

Auklet you  I summon the wrath of Sazed *is that how you spell his name?* upon you

Hey, some people here might not want spoilers! And how do you know that Sazed is against pineapple on pizza?

Spoiler

By the way, it's less spoiler-y to refer to them as The Hero of Ages or Harmony, because that does not give anything away.

17 hours ago, Ta'veren Kaladin said:

Yes but thou hath used it wrong. Thee is only used as an object, thou is only used as the subject.

Sounds like a style guide to me, like all grammar! Grammar is a lie! 

The only truth in this world is that pineapple goes on pizza. With anchovies.