The Ultimate Question  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like pineapple on pizza?

2 hours ago, Ta'veren Kaladin said:

Crickets are actually okay to eat, so long as they aren't seasoned too heavily(some seasoning is good though).

I mean... shrimp, lobsters and crabs are kinda sea bugs, and we eat those just fine! 

I would try bugs on pizza, but I wouldn't pay for it.

Wait, there are people who DON'T like pineapple on pizza?

I mean, not on EVERY pizza, but there are so many different types of pizza, and ones with pineapple can be amazing! Same with olives! The type I normally enjoy has an avo guac, and pineapple certainly doesn't go with it, but on another type it certainly can. And again with olives, vegetarian pizzas with olives are lovely. 

... wait, are olives and pizzas also controversial?

Edited by Ixthos
vegetarian, not veterinarian

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Olives and pizza taste really good together most of the time.

Yup :D which also reminds me, there is a pizza that I want to have again, but you need at least three people to each also have a different pizza to share the slices as otherwise it's too strong. It's a blue cheese pizza, and it is so so nice, but so so strong! A nice mix of other pizzas, some with olives, etc., is essential. 

The ones I've tried were actually blended so they were more on the liquid side and it was an extra layer along with the tomato under the cheese. It was really good. 

Honestly I'm realizing there's not much I can contribute to the conversation because I haven't encountered any toppings I actually disliked. The bread with cheese and tomato base is way too versatile for that imo, goes well with most things. 

Actually, I don't know if that type of bread has other uses in its homeland but I've seen restaurants make the bread and then put like apple or cinnamon pie ingredients on it, making a dessert pizza. 

I just think pizza has potential for a lot of variety and it's cool to explore it instead of settling for a competition of who is the most skilled at placing pepperoni slices.