New to 17th shard....quite addicted to BS

Hopefinder

Hey everyone! 

I read the cosmere and the cytoverse last year, and now I'm working my way through WOT while I'm waiting for new books! 

Warbreaker is my favorite novella, and it would be easier for me to identify my favorite child (of three) than to choose between mistborn or stormlight. 

I'm an obsessive collector of things such as bottle caps, rocks, and special Brandon Sanderson books. 

My favorite books I own are my way of kings leatherbounds. I bought them at the Dragonsteel mini-con and had them both signed by Brandon and the artists who were available at the con. 

Any other collectors out there? What's your favorite book! 

49 minutes ago, Hopefinder said:

Warbreaker is my favorite novella

bold of you to call Warbreaker a novella :P

Welcome! did you really read the entire cosmere in a year? That's impressive. 

1 hour ago, Hopefinder said:

Hey everyone! 

I read the cosmere and the cytoverse last year, and now I'm working my way through WOT while I'm waiting for new books! 

Warbreaker is my favorite novella, and it would be easier for me to identify my favorite child (of three) than to choose between mistborn or stormlight. 

I'm an obsessive collector of things such as bottle caps, rocks, and special Brandon Sanderson books. 

My favorite books I own are my way of kings leatherbounds. I bought them at the Dragonsteel mini-con and had them both signed by Brandon and the artists who were available at the con. 

Any other collectors out there? What's your favorite book! 

I have nearly every leatherbound book that brandon has put out for the cosmere (looks longingly at the warbreaker book). Backed the version of the secret project that got me hardcovers and leatherbounds cause I have a mighty need for them (hardcovers are my favorites if not leatherbounds). I am also delighted to see warbreaker getting more love, I find that book wonderful but find it has has a lukewarm reputation. My favorite cosmere book would likely be oathbringer though, a certain scene got me balling and helped at a very low time in my life.

23 hours ago, Dannnex said:

bold of you to call Warbreaker a novella :P

Welcome! did you really read the entire cosmere in a year? That's impressive. 

Lol touché. Yes I did, but I probably should have paced myself a little better. Actually, I did white sands in February so not the whole cosmere. 

22 hours ago, TheWanderer said:

I have nearly every leatherbound book that brandon has put out for the cosmere (looks longingly at the warbreaker book). Backed the version of the secret project that got me hardcovers and leatherbounds cause I have a mighty need for them (hardcovers are my favorites if not leatherbounds). I am also delighted to see warbreaker getting more love, I find that book wonderful but find it has has a lukewarm reputation. My favorite cosmere book would likely be oathbringer though, a certain scene got me balling and helped at a very low time in my life.

Yes! Must have ALL the leatherbounds lol. 

Just waiting for them to put more in the store.... checking daily even though I know they'll probably tell us before they put them up. 

1 hour ago, Hopefinder said:

Yes! Must have ALL the leatherbounds lol. 

Just waiting for them to put more in the store.... checking daily even though I know they'll probably tell us before they put them up. 

Glad to know I am not alone in this habit, one day I will check and immediately grab another signed leatherbound book.

Edited by TheWanderer