Feruchemical and Allomantic Table Alignment

Duxredux

This is probably unnecessary, but it bugs me every time I look at the Allomantic table and Feruchemical table side by side. Half of the positions don't match up. It irks my soul. It'd be so easy to just adjust the Feruchemical table to match the Allomantic table.

If no one decides to do anything about this, I'll get over it. I'm done with the melodrama.

Allomancy - The Coppermind - 17th Shard

Feruchemy/table - The Coppermind - 17th Shard

Well, so, the reason for the difference is to indicate Pushing/Pulling and Internal/External, which is not a distinction Feruchemy makes. So the Allomancy table is trying to replicate the positioning of the symbols on https://coppermind.net/wiki/File:Table_of_Allomantic_Metals.jpeg

You will notice that the symbols on the wheel are what the Allomancy chart is doing, whereas the boxes to the side go in the iron/steel/tin/pewter order. But the chart on the Coppermind is trying to communicate the Pull/Push and Internal/External symmetry there.

I think I understand the classifications and why the Allomantic table is arranged as it is to copy the official illustration, but is there a reason the metals on the Feruchemical table metals can't have the same layout minus the Allomancy-only classifications? I could see deliberately keeping them different so people don't conflate the two, I suppose. 

Well, it's just that on Feruchemy/Hemalurgy we are going off of how it looks on the boxes on those charts in the order the metals are described. If it is changed, that could be a separate, different confusion. So I don't know if there is a way to do this to make everyone happy in all circumstances.

That's not to say it could not be changed, but others might dislike that change, is what I'm saying.