Is Shardcast delayed?

The next episode on The Stormlight 5 Prologue is delayed until May 7th because it's a bit long & is taking more time to edit. I believe Shardcast is returning to episodes every two weeks soon as well, so this could just be the start of that. 

Correct, we announced this on Twitter and YouTube and things, but yes, the SA5 prologue is delayed to this weekend due to editing taking a bit longer.

Please note that weekly Shardcasts is not the norm and we will be resuming biweekly episodes later this month. The secret projects were a very unusual situation that forced to do a lot more than usual. We will during release do some weekly shows, but it is extremely time consuming to do long shows every week, and we don't want to die or grow to hate doing this.

And hopefully we will get back to posting things Saturday, rather than Sunday. I've just had to push it a bit further back on the weekend as things have gotten more and more crazy...

On 5/5/2022 at 2:59 AM, alexpor said:

No worry, We can wait, i think you should upload 1 long show in 2weeks. by this you will also get time. I know it really get tuf to record mainly time is consume by the editing stuff. Don't worry we all can wait

The Stormlight 5 one will be long! Our shows usually are, but that one especially.