Adolin's duel against 4

I assume you're meaning anyONE. The flaw in this logic is the definition of anyone is "any person or persons" Unfortunately, this means Adolin could have had to fight an entire warcamp by the terms of this agreement.

4 minutes ago, Ta'veren Kaladin said:

I assume you're meaning anyONE. The flaw in this logic is the definition of anyone is "any person or persons" Unfortunately, this means Adolin could have had to fight an entire warcamp by the terms of this agreement.

This is a great point. Do you think fourth ideal kaladin could have met this challenge. Well minus most of the shards

2 hours ago, SandersonFan123 said:

This is a great point. Do you think fourth ideal kaladin could have met this challenge. Well minus most of the shards

4th ideal Kaladin nto suffering from combat shock/ptsd. Absolutely. In fact, compare the feats that Seth, the "assassin in white", did. Kaladin beat him beat him only just having sworn the third ideal. As long as Kaladin has room I don't think 4 full shard bearers stand a chance. Also remember Kaldin has a living blade, the Syl spear, which is ideal for fighting multiple opponents. And we have no ideal how much more resilient living plate is than dead plate either.

Edited by Master Silver
more material

Let's also not forget that Kaladin took down Helaran (who was a full shardbearer), despite not having any shards or swearing any ideals. It was just him, a spear, and a bit of luck. If he can do that, I think that as a fourth ideal knight, he'd be fine against a bunch of shardbearers

Edited by Kvothe the Bloodless

24 minutes ago, Kvothe the Bloodless said:

Let's also not forget that Kaladin took down Helaran (who was a full shardbearer), despite not having any shards or swearing any ideals. It was just him, a spear, and a bit of luck. If he can do that, I think that as a fourth ideal knight, he'd be fine against a bunch of shardbearers

And he can heal from being cut by a Shard blade, they can't. Super unfair for the non-radiants. We should be asking can he win with one had tied behind his back. What about both hands. What about blindfolded. Any way cheers.