Greetings Hello!

The Bookwyrm

Hello, fellow Sanderfans!

I have been an avid Brandon Sanderson reader for several years now. I have read almost everything by him, except for a few of his short stories (Snapshot and Dreamer, for instance). I am well versed in almost all of the crazy terminology of the Cosmere, and am ready to give my theories up for discussion and talk about other people's theories.

I have been a long time lurker (If a lurker is someone who reads a bunch of stuff on this site without having an account. I think that's what lurker means).

I know what comes next is the part where people welcome me to the Shard and ask me questions, so I'm going to answer a bunch of them now, so the questions I do get asked are more creative.

Favorite Cosmere series: Stormlight.

Favorite Cosmere book: Rhythm of War.

Favorite Cosmere character: Hoid. Pattern is second.

(My non-cosmere favorites are less set in stone, but I am a fan of Cytoverse. And Alcatraz. And Reckoners. And I realize how unhelpful that is.)

Knight Radiant Order: Windrunner, who is simultaneously trying to figure out if he can swear Truthwatcher oaths without breaking his Windrunner ones.

Hobbies: Reading (obviously), Astronomy, Video Games (Nintendo specifically, especially Legend of Zelda and Xenoblade Chronicles), and attempting to write fantasy and science fiction.

I am happy to finally create an account and become part of the Shard!