YouTube is deeply frustrating

Ixthos

I need to vent quickly.

Several times now I've been using YouTube to talk to others and debate them. And sometimes they seem to stop responding in the middle of the debate. Well, it turns out some of the time that's because YouTube decides NOT to post your comment ... but makes your account think it actually has. As soon as you look at that chain from a device that isn't part of your account, it isn't there.

Why? Why. If its not going to let my comment through, THEN DON'T PRETEND ON MY END THAT IT HAS. Give me a notification, tell me if there is a problem. I just had to cycle through three accounts to continue a discussion with someone online of a theological nature, and checking from each account only about two thirds of the messages I sent - split up to try and help them all get through - got through.

How many discussions have I and anyone else had where we think the other person hasn't responded been because my message didn't get through, or their message didn't get through? It's irritating.