Hello, I’m new

Ranmaru

Hi everyone,

I’ve been reading Brandon’s books for several years now but recently stumbled upon the Shardcast podcast while looking for something to listen to when I go for a run. Since I liked the books and was eagerly waiting for the next ones to come out, I gave it a shot. 

And now I’m like 50 episodes deep and realized and totally hooked on crazy fan theories which never even crossed my mind before. And the deeper I dive, the more theories I have myself. Never thought that’d happen. So, I decided to join here hoping to scratch that itch and find some likeminded people. 

6 hours ago, Ranmaru said:

Hi everyone,

I’ve been reading Brandon’s books for several years now but recently stumbled upon the Shardcast podcast while looking for something to listen to when I go for a run. Since I liked the books and was eagerly waiting for the next ones to come out, I gave it a shot. 

And now I’m like 50 episodes deep and realized and totally hooked on crazy fan theories which never even crossed my mind before. And the deeper I dive, the more theories I have myself. Never thought that’d happen. So, I decided to join here hoping to scratch that itch and find some likeminded people. 

Welcome, welcome!

Thanks everyone for the kind welcome. I'm still looking through the forums in order to catch up with where the community is on theories and discussions and I am really enjoying myself so far. I can't believe what minute details some people are noticing, but it's great.