Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"Great, now the wall can read my mind."

Bookwyrm tries a different strategy: He burns Electrum and follows the path that leads to the most success.

He walks right into a den of creatures that once killed split into two, one that can fly and one that can run fast. The creatures start piling out by the thousands.

Bookwyrm sees one of his Electrum shadows dodging something and does so himself, and is then surprised to see the thing that he dodged was Nameless's unconscious form falling from the ceiling, rather than one of the terrifying monsters.

Edited by The Bookwyrm
Ninja'd. Edited to make more sense.

Silhouette groans. "Rust and Ruin, my head hurts. They multiply, right? So we can't really fight them. We need a distraction so we can get whatever's behind them." Silhouette sluggishly raised a hand. "I can do it. I'm a pewterarm so I can last for a little while. You guys run like heck while I fight them." He looks around. "Got it?"

"Wait," Bookwyrm said. "What if instead of killing them, we just knock them out? Then they're unconscious, and they can't multiply because they aren't dead."

He turns and yelps as he sees the creatures moving faster. "How in existence are they doing that?!" He yells. Then he turns to Nameless and Silhouette. 

"Get ready! I'm dropping the bubble!"

Bookwyrm drops the bubble.

Edited by The Bookwyrm
Ninja'd. Edited to make more sense.

Bookwyrm burns Electrum to help navigate the swarm of monsters. He hits as many of them on the head as he can, using Pewter to enhance his abilities, and tries to make his way to the other side of the room. 

Making use of the fact that they're retreating, he presses his attack until he reaches the door on the other side. By that point, all of the creatures are gone, except for the unconscious ones left in the room.

"We did it!"

Edited by The Bookwyrm

*Sigh...*

A whooshing whisper passes through the basement.

I said not to enter the basement. I specifically warned against it. But did you listen? No. Does anyone listen in this Storming clinic?? No. And now, I'm going to do something about it.

A shrill howl fills the basement, and a ferocious wind pushes everyone back to the stairs.