Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 hour ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Silhouette stopped for a minute. "I wonder what secrets he's keeping...how could one little basement be this important?" he wondered. He let out a breath he'd been holding in and started climbing down the stairs.

A myriad of voices hiss. "Stay away." "No come in. It has been years since we have had a new challenger." "NO leave and do not return." "Past this point is the point of no return. Turn away" 

Silhouette looks at Bookwrym in panic as the basement door slams closed and the hole in the ceiling is filled. "I guess we're stuck down here." He feels around the room in the darkness, pressing his hands against the wall. "You see a light switch anywhere? Or is it one of those storming investiture powered lighting systems." He put his hands in his pocket. "I got nothing"

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm summons a blue flame in his hand. 

"Does this help?"

Silhouette smiles. "That's perfect." He pulls a vial from a fold in his robes and drinks it. "I have some pewter that might help in a fight."

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The hallway starts slamming closed and forces Bookwyrm and Silhouette forward.

2 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm briefly attempts to slice through one of the closing doors with his Shardblade, just to see what would happen.

Silhouette punches the wall. "You know what they say," he says with a faint smile. "If you're ever angry, just punch the wall." 

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

He pulls a vial from a fold in his robes and drinks it. "I have some pewter that might help in a fight."

"Oh, that's a good idea." Bookwyrm takes one of his vials and drinks it. He also makes sure he has plenty of Stormlight.

Just now, The Bookwyrm said:

"Where is this leading us, anyway?" Bookwyrm asks.

Silhouette shrugs. "Beats me." He narrowly dodges a pillar of concrete as part of the ceiling collapses. "What the...?" He inspects the ground. "Hey, there's a shred of paper here! It says," he picks it up and examines it. "Branbom Gamderson!!"

Bookwyrm sees a vast maze before him. 

He starts walking, then turns left. Then left again. Then straight. Then right. Then-

Wait, he thinks. What am I doing?

Bookwyrm Lashes himself upward to get above the maze.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

ALL YOU NEED WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU, EXCEPT YOUR WITS, writes the wall.

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm sees a vast maze before him. 

He starts walking, then turns left. Then left again. Then straight. Then right. Then-

Wait, he thinks. What am I doing?

Bookwyrm Lashes himself upward to get above the maze.

And he smacks into the ceiling.