CalanoCorvus

Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

2,464 posts in this topic

When the gateways closed, Nameless had vanished.

Darth Barnacles weaved a master plan to take over the clinic. it was the most genius thing in the multiverse.

Nameless looked into the future with the force and saw Darth Barnacles entire plan.

Wizard started setting up fireworks through out the clinic.

The were eaten by Random Fellow

Posted (edited)

Symph popped up, looking very confused, while holding a stack of books. “Hi. I wasn’t just in the library and... turned a corner... and now I’m back where I started? But this is also where I last ended...” she hurried away, probably to get more lost. 

Edited by SymphonianBookworm

"It's like that." Called Wizard. "It has a mind of it's own. Usually helpfull, but also not at times." The fireworks fired off and the hallways filled with light.

Dr. Calano burst in through the front door, wearing a hawaiian t-shirt, flower necklace, straw hat, and cargo shorts.

"Went on leave for 2 weeks, just got back. Anything important happen while I was gone?"

He snapped his fingers, returning to his normal lab coat adorned persona of the Doctor.

Random shrugged at him.

Nameless laughed maniacally while swinging a Saidin-infused Honorblade, which now doubled as a Sa'angreal.

"Well @CalanoCorvus. We got rich offerings for Elantris in the form of @Luckspren, @WindjoggerTriggerhappy, and @SymphonianBookworm. Also I might have shown Nameless how to channel Saidin through an Honorblade. And there is still a sign for you're birthday hanging up. I think that's all that you missed."

"Ok, so, normal Clinic stuff. Awesome. Thanks for the birthday wishes, guys!!"

"You're welcome." Wizard then sneezes and flames jump from his nostrils and destroy the sign. "That hasn't happened before." Remarked Wizard.

11 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

Random shrugged at him.

Random Fellow was confused by this, then burnt something.

Posted (edited)

Silhouette slumped in, looking woozy. "Guys! Somebody please tell me what's in the water here! I've been feeling strange ever since I took a sip from the fountain in the library"

Edited by Shining Silhouette
spelling

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Silhouette slumped in, looking woozy. "Guys! Somebody please tell me what's in the water here! I've been feeling strange ever since I took a sip from the fountain in the library"

"The fountain is spiked with copious amounts of horneater lager. Or, you could say it's just horneater lager, but really watered down. I wouldn't recommend drinking out of it."

Edited by CalanoCorvus

"Yeah, I might have messed with it and it now spits out horneater white." Sheepishly admits Wizard.

Silhouette turned pale. "No wonder I've been having halucin---" he collapsed and hit his head on a metal branderson statue.

"Oh boy. Any Truthwatchers or Edgedancers here? We need regrowth!" Shouted the doctor.

"I have some stormlight." Replies Wizard as he pushes the gemstone into Shining Silhouette's hands.

Silhouette gasps, but begins to foam at the mouth

"I guess there is no other way." Wizard's illusion around his left hand fades and a hook appears in the place of his hand. Wizard rotates his hook counter clockwise a few times, then clockwise, and finally in a complex sequence of patterns and heals Shining Silhouette. A dark aura crackles around Wizard as he walks away.

Sil sits up. "What just happened?" he asks nervously.

"Good question. You drank from the Lager Laver, and it didn't end super well. You almost died."

"Who do I have to thank for my life?" Sil looked around. "And why is everything tinted purple?"