Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Symph popped up, looking very confused, while holding a stack of books. “Hi. I wasn’t just in the library and... turned a corner... and now I’m back where I started? But this is also where I last ended...” she hurried away, probably to get more lost. 

Edited by SymphonianBookworm

Dr. Calano burst in through the front door, wearing a hawaiian t-shirt, flower necklace, straw hat, and cargo shorts.

"Went on leave for 2 weeks, just got back. Anything important happen while I was gone?"

He snapped his fingers, returning to his normal lab coat adorned persona of the Doctor.

"Well @CalanoCorvus. We got rich offerings for Elantris in the form of @Luckspren, @WindjoggerTriggerhappy, and @SymphonianBookworm. Also I might have shown Nameless how to channel Saidin through an Honorblade. And there is still a sign for you're birthday hanging up. I think that's all that you missed."

7 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Silhouette slumped in, looking woozy. "Guys! Somebody please tell me what's in the water here! I've been feeling strange ever since I took a sip from the fountain in the library"

"The fountain is spiked with copious amounts of horneater lager. Or, you could say it's just horneater lager, but really watered down. I wouldn't recommend drinking out of it."

Edited by CalanoCorvus

"I guess there is no other way." Wizard's illusion around his left hand fades and a hook appears in the place of his hand. Wizard rotates his hook counter clockwise a few times, then clockwise, and finally in a complex sequence of patterns and heals Shining Silhouette. A dark aura crackles around Wizard as he walks away.