Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

58 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I have counted three separate times you have gone 'insane', at least compared to everyone else here." Dryly replies Wizard.

"Humph. That was before Saidin got cleansed. Now I'm perfectly sane, and happy to stay that way. Except for the Brandonfandonitis, I guess. Say, have you seen WoR Prime? I need to reread it for the hundredth time."

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

"Humph. That was before Saidin got cleansed. Now I'm perfectly sane, and happy to stay that way. Except for the Brandonfandonitis, I guess. Say, have you seen WoR Prime? I need to reread it for the hundredth time."

"It's probably in a old room after someone checked it out and died after reading it."

For some reason I thought you said that the clinic dropped ten thousand copies OF Hoid's head.

Bookwyrm looked at the One Ring in Jeffery's hand.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to be giving people things like that?" he asked Nameless.

"Where did you get all of these insanely powerful artifacts, anyway?"

15 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm looked at the One Ring in Jeffery's hand.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to be giving people things like that?" he asked Nameless.

"Where did you get all of these insanely powerful artifacts, anyway?"

"You just imagine what you want and you have it. I've given him one very powerful artifact, but I've now reclaimed it." Replied Wizard's voice.