Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

16 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Wizard appears and starts rapidly speaking. "Welcome @SymphonianBookworm! I'm glad that you found your way here. I'm just stepping in for a friend who is gone for now. Here is your room key and the block letter and number is inscribed into the key. Your room will be fully equiped for everything a sanderfan could wish for. This includes: the latest fabrial machines including a fully working hologram computer and access to the fabrinet. Our library also includes all books that were ever written or are going to be written. Just watch out for other patients as some have very sever cases of Brandofandonitis and join in daily community building or destroying  exercises. Including foosball games that turn intense very fast or going insane from channeling saidin. You can choose your own investiture here in ICBAAOM! So have fun and try not to die too often."

"Thank you!" Symph responds. "also... if the library contains all the books that are going to be written, will Stormlight Archive 5 be there? Also, I am not going to make any promises about the not-dying-too-often thing. Now, who's up for a game of foosball?"

7 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

"Thank you!" Symph responds. "also... if the library contains all the books that are going to be written, will Stormlight Archive 5 be there? Also, I am not going to make any promises about the not-dying-too-often thing. Now, who's up for a game of foosball?"

"The library does include all ten stormlight books and dragonsteel. If you die you have the right to come back, but no one has actually died in a while." Wizard then disappears to the kitchen.

Thanks @The Wandering Wizard!Question..Is there a Brando book stash  around there?I heard it's the only cure.... 

*bites everyone on the neck because Brandofandonitis spreads like lycanthropy/vampirism*

BOOKS ARE MY FOOOOOOOD!!!

Edited by WindjoggerTriggerhappy

1 hour ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Symph promptly dies at the words of there being all ten Stormlight books.

She comes back, though, and then immediately goes to the library.

Ive been in here for years and unable to find hoids backstory says a disheveled man peekeing out from behind a shelf

46 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

"I've won like seven of the two games I've played."

Bookwyrm appears again, after a long disappearance.

"I....have detected an incongruity in the mathematics of your statement.

"In other words, I'm confused. Again."

He looks around. "This whole place is confusing, really."

Edited by The Bookwyrm

2 hours ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Silhouette walks by. "I am!" He saunters over to the table. "Hey, I'm actually a master foosball player," he says. "I've won like seven of the two games I've played."

Symph nods. "That makes sense! Let's play! I'm actually pretty good."

2 hours ago, HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES said:

Ive been in here for years and unable to find hoids backstory says a disheveled man peekeing out from behind a shelf

Symph's eyes widen. "B-but I thought all the answers were here! We must find it at all costs!"

2 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Bookwyrm appears again, after a long disappearance.

"I....have detected an incongruity in the mathematics of your statement.

"In other words, I'm confused. Again."

He looks around. "This whole place is confusing, really."

Symph pats Bookwyrm on the shoulder. "Just remember, the answer to everything is 42. Also, do you want to play winner after me and Silho play foosball! I'm gonna, win, by the way." *smiles competitively*

Edited by SymphonianBookworm

1 minute ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Symph pats Bookwyrm on the shoulder. "Just remember, the answer to everything is 42. Also, do you want to play winner after me and Silho play foosball! I'm gonna, win, by the way." *smiles competitively*

"I suppose. I'm not particularly skilled at foosball, though."

Bookwyrm thinks for a moment. "...Can I burn atium during the match?"

"The rules of foosball here is that you can use any investiture that you have. We've already had shardblades, lightsabers, saidin and more come into play during a single match. So you could burn atium, but it would be safe to assume that your opponent can as well." Replied Wizard's voice.

50 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"No, more like it would make me win. But many see it as cheating, so I have to ask permission first."

"Thanks for asking. Most people would've just done it. I'm still not really sure what the rules are---I just got here (though I should have been here a while ago), but sure. You can use it. But I want a shardblade!!"

Edited by SymphonianBookworm

2 minutes ago, HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES said:

The desheveled man pounced on top of the wandering wizard.... YOU HAVE IT DONT YOU.. YOU HAVE HOIDS BACKSTORY he tried to strangle him.

Thaidakar blinked and held up a boxed set of three dragon steel leather bounds, "I've had these for months."

1 minute ago, HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES said:

The desheveled man pounced on top of the wandering wizard.... YOU HAVE IT DONT YOU.. YOU HAVE HOIDS BACKSTORY he tried to strangle him.

Wizard laughed. "I used to have it but I gave it to someone else to read." Wizard's hologram disappears.

59 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

"Thanks for asking. Most people would've just done it. I'm still not really sure what the rules are---I just got here (though I should have been here a while ago), but sure. You can use it. But I want a shardblade!!"

"You don't have one yet?" Bookwyrm asked, summoning his. "I'm sure you could find one around here somewhere...or a spren, willing to bond..."

Bookwyrm turned to Wizard. "Are there Shardblades here?" he asked.

30 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"You don't have one yet?" Bookwyrm asked, summoning his. "I'm sure you could find one around here somewhere...or a spren, willing to bond..."

Bookwyrm turned to Wizard. "Are there Shardblades here?" he asked.

"Yes, but they're well guarded by the clinic, which if you didn't know is alive. You could go on a dangerous adventure through the clinic to find the hidden stash of spren."

Edited by The Wandering Wizard