Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Silhouette drops the ball down the middle and the game begins... except, the table's different now. Features form on top of the table, tiny mountains growing, chasms of lava filling in the earth, even miniscule orcs spontaneously appearing... until the board looks something like a pinball machine inspired by angry Tolkien copycat #1

Sorry guys, I gtg for a little while to pick up my brother from preschool--I'll be back in a bit. Everyone totally feel free to take over my part in the foosball game

3 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

Random stormed into the building, wearing war paint and a bandana with a Cosmere symbol pattern on it. She cackled as she hefted her Ettmetal grenades. "MY FRIENDS! TODAY IS THE DAY IN WHICH I WILL LIBERATE YOU FROM THIS PLACE!" She yelled. "JOURNEY BEFORE DESTINATION!"

"I'm glad you put those away," The Doctor said as he appeared in a flash of Preservation Mist. "Welcome to the Facility. Liberation is discouraged. Enjoy your stay!"

15 hours ago, CalanoCorvus said:

"I'm glad you put those away," The Doctor said as he appeared in a flash of Preservation Mist. "Welcome to the Facility. Liberation is discouraged. Enjoy your stay!"

Random yelps, as she hadn't expected anyone to just pop into existence. "Uh, thanks."

14 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Welcome to the clinic @Random Bystander! Your room is now ready and fully equipped with a fabrinet hologram computer. We have a large library that you can explore after your game. The library has a whole section devoted to Hoid's life."

She turned. "Where is this library located, exactly?" Random asked with interest.

40 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless wondered what would happen if he filed the kings drop with Saidin.

Wizard gingerly sets down the kings drop.

16 minutes ago, Random Bystander said:

She turned. "Where is this library located, exactly?" Random asked with interest.

"Just turn down sector B-12 and then a right into D-3 or just teleport yourself there as the teleportation network isn't set up yet."

3 hours ago, Random Bystander said:

Random yelps, as she hadn't expected anyone to just pop into existence. "Uh, thanks."

18 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"My apologies. I believe you're the first to react with surprise to my... tendency to suddenly pop into existence."

"Something very important, and I cannot allow it to fall into the wrong hands. Guard it with your life, and more."

The Doctor considered a moment, before continuing.

"Of all the people to enter this facility, you reacted like a normal person would to my appearance. No one else reacted that way. So I trust you more than the others. Something is going on here, and I will find out what. Guard the Stone."

Edited by CalanoCorvus