Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

"You will never take me alive" said joe, who had been found hiding in a hole underneath the library of congress. The hole had been filled with brandon books and he had drawn starnge sybols on the floor that he talked to and called cryptics. Several librarians reported having had pennies thrown at them by a guy wearing a tassled cloak who shouted something about the free kingdoms and hushland. He had been caught when he attempted to jump of a balcony, coviniced that the thing in the air that nobody could see would allow him to fly

"OUT," thundered Wizard and the lamas obeyed. "Welcome to the insanity clinic Joe. As you can see this is about normal and we have a library that includes all books that will ever be written. I am here to welcome you as the head of the insanity clinic is gone for now. Your room will be ready shortly and will have full access to the fabrinet and a hologram computer.

@HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Hoidius McDonaldius ate a sandwich while starting a world war

Hide contents

sure! it's completely randomness...

So are many of the RPs I've been involved in on here. I love the randomness! It's almost become something that draws me in at this point.

1 minute ago, Shining Silhouette said:

"Hoidius?! Not again!!" Silhouette shouted.

"You're not allowed to eat sandwiches in the library. Please take your sandwich and world war out of this room" he sighed.

Hoidius grumbled as he threw the last tomato sandwich at a pigeon.

Just now, Random Bystander said:

then you'll fit right in!

"Hoidus," Silhouette grumbled. "Can you please stop making desserts out of my animals?"

He walked over. "Hey, why don't we go explore the basement level of this place? I heard a rumor that that floor is filled with psychotic figments of Sanderson's imagination. I don't think that it's been properly traversed yet." 

I'm going to just cause some chaos... 

Random stormed into the building, wearing war paint and a bandana with a Cosmere symbol pattern on it. She cackled as she hefted her Ettmetal grenades. "MY FRIENDS! TODAY IS THE DAY IN WHICH I WILL LIBERATE YOU FROM THIS PLACE!" She yelled. "JOURNEY BEFORE DESTINATION!"