Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

44 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Silhouette left the Shadow nation. The Shadow issue would be settled another day.

He was walking through looking for his rooms when suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he saw a metal ball flying towards his face

Proffessor Wizard stops the ball with the force. "Sorry about that. I've been trying out a new messaging system and it still has some kinks."

"Sorry about that. Many sticks have infiltrated the system. The messages are little balls that project a holographic image to the person in the clinic to ensure that the person gets the message. Even if they aren't answering their personal hologram which all now have in their own rooms."

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Shadow threw a donut at Nameless.

Nameless burned the donut to ash. "This is the last straw Shadow. I'm going to burn you out of the pattern or die trying." Callandor glowed blindingly crimson as Nameless took in more of the True Power than any mortal had ever held since the dawn of creation. "Any last words?"

Professor Wizard sat down and started roasting some popcorn. "I should probably stop this duel, but I never read the handbook as I had too many other books to read instead," thinks Proffessor Wizard. "This however will be more fun than if I stopped it."

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

11 hours ago, Nameless said:

Nameless burned the donut to ash. "This is the last straw Shadow. I'm going to burn you out of the pattern or die trying." Callandor glowed blindingly crimson as Nameless took in more of the True Power than any mortal had ever held since the dawn of creation. "Any last words?"

"yes, I do have some last words. Avada Kadavra!" he aimed his wand at Nameless, shooting the curse.

Just now, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"yes, I do have some last words. Avada Kadavra!" he aimed his wand at Nameless, shooting the curse.

Nameless blocked the spell with a weave of balefire, then launched three weaves at Shadow. The first to hold him and prevent his escape in any way, the second a shield to prevent him from drawing on the power of his brethren in other realms, and the third to slowly rend his essence into tiny pieces.

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Nameless blocked the spell with a weave of balefire, then launched three weaves at Shadow. The first to hold him and prevent his escape in any way, the second a shield to prevent him from drawing on the power of his brethren in other realms, and the third to slowly rend his essence into tiny pieces.

Shadow dissapeared, teletransporting away using his powers.

Just now, Nameless said:

Or he tried to. Nameless' weave prevented this.

Shadow smiled, "nameless, you are indeed a fool, I have powers beyond your understanding."

Thaidakar watched while eating popcorn.

Shadow dissapeared into a different realm. the weave slowly disintegrating, but at Shadow's cost. he was wounded.

Shadow smiled, "nameless, you are indeed a fool, I have powers beyond your understanding."

Thaidakar watched while eating popcorn.

Shadow dissapeared into a different realm. the weave slowly disintegrating, but at Shadow's cost. he was wounded.

Nameless growled, ripping the pattern apart to chase after shadow.

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless growled, ripping the pattern apart to chase after shadow.

he discovered a vast web of interconnected beings, a large darkness at its center. but at the center was a light shining brightly, the darkness hiding it from the world to save it. it was Shadow as a whole.

he discovered a vast web of interconnected beings, a large darkness at its center. but at the center was a light shining brightly, the darkness hiding it from the world to save it. it was Shadow as a whole.

Nameless smiled, feeling the True Power pour into him as he prepared another weave to destroy Shadow once and for all.

1 minute ago, Nameless said:

Nameless smiled, feeling the True Power pour into him as he prepared another weave to destroy Shadow once and for all.

suddenly Nameless felt billions of screams in his head, it was a piercing pain.

a bright light burned Nameless, sending him back with a cascading crash.

suddenly Nameless felt billions of screams in his head, it was a piercing pain.

a bright light burned Nameless, sending him back with a cascading crash.

Nameless collapsed the ground, gasping for breath. "What... was that?"

Shadow smiled, helping him up, "that, that was the center of shadow. you must not try that again."

Nameless shuddered. "Fine." His grip tightened on Shadow's hand, True power continuing to pour into him as black flecks began spinning in his eyes. "I won't need to." 

Just now, Nameless said:

Nameless shuddered. "Fine." His grip tightened on Shadow's hand, True power continuing to pour into him as black flecks began spinning in his eyes. "I won't need to." 

he nodded, "then let it be on your head." nameless' hand burned darkly, white and black light coming from Shadow's wrist.

he nodded, "then let it be on your head." nameless' hand burned darkly, white and black light coming from Shadow's wrist.

Nameless smiled as he used the True Power to launch a weave into Shadow's heart.