Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

Goob looks up at the imposing structure that is the ICMBAAOM. This was going to be a tough egg to crack, he knew. The place was heavily guarded with every type of Investiture user possible and they somehow could bend the very rules itself, allowing them to strictly control all use of the stuff within it's walls. But he had to try, no? Lots of innocent people locked up in here, put on meds and emotionally restrained... it was disgusting, and all just for enjoying something. And why Brandon Sanderson books of all things? Goob had heard of fandoms far, far more obsessed with their media than Sanderson fans. I mean, all you had to do was go on Tumblr in 2014!
None of that matter now, though. He had to break those people out, and quick, before the IC's brainwashing progressed too far in the poor souls.

No amount of force was going to get him in, unfortunately. It would take a small army to storm this place, no. He was going to have to go the more subtle route.

So, he walks up to the front desk and pulls out his resume. "Excuse me, could you point me to... Office 3b? I have a job interview." He had faked his resume, of course, claiming to hate all things Sanderson- except maybe Moash, the one character he liked. It was honestly difficult to type back when he applied, and had to spend three hours online arguing with a real Moash defender to get the sick feeling out of his stomach. But his trials were almost over, and just one more interview and he could get in as a Anti-Brandon Therapist, where he could get right up close and personal with the patients. (The job hadn't been very difficult to get an interview for. Unsurprisingly, there weren't many Anti-Brandon Therapists on the market.)

jailbreak rp time

Edited by Goob

4 hours ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

Dr. Doomie looked up from his desk as @Goob walked in.

"Hi, can I help you? Are you here for the interview?" 

unless you don't want to of course

"Yes, I am." Goob sits down across from Dr. Doomie, giving him a small smile. "How are you today?"

Edited by Goob

he/him pronouns please.

"I'm fine, thank you. I'm glad you want to join our ranks, we're horribly understaffed, and patients keep arriving by the pound!"

*gestures for resume in Goob's hand*

"May I?"

eyo @Goob you there?

Edited by Doomslug The Destroyer

Frustration slid down next to the pile of books, if the clinic found out what he was doing they would stop him. He couldn't carry all of these books around.

He considered ripping the pages he needed out. It would be effective, but still.

Frustration flipped to the Ars Arcanum at the back of Warbreaker, and placed his hands against the page. A tear ran down his cheek as he braced himelf to rip page from spine. The ultimate desecration for such art. Then he stopped.

Wait, breath. There was something he could do with breath.

Setting Warbreaker aside Frustration grabbed Rhythm of War and flipped to the epigraph.

"Come on Cephandrius don't fail me now."

And there is was. Breath could store memories.

Frustration pulled a single breath from his shirt, a comparibly small amount of investiture, something his own soul would easily hide, even from the clinic.

Frustration then went through the Ars Arcanum each cosmere novel storing the contents inside of the breath he held, and then through other sections of Elantris and Rhythm of War just to be safe.

Edited by Frustration

Morningtide chased after Thaidakar and Novel, who kept stealing the book from each other and randomly disappearing. She passed Frustration, who was surrounded my massive piles of books. But, Morningtide was terrible at running, so she eventually fell behind. 

She decided to lay in wait, so she climbed to the roof and started building a camouflaged fortress.

Edited by Morningtide

55 minutes ago, Frustration said:

Frustration slid down next to the pile of books, if the clinic found out what he was doing they would stop him. He couldn't carry all of these books around.

He considered ripping the pages he needed out. It would be effective, but still.

Frustration flipped to the Ars Arcanum at the back of Warbreaker, and placed his hands against the page. A tear ran down his cheek as he braced himelf to rip page from spine. The ultimate desecration for such art. Then he stopped.

Wait, breath. There was something he could do with breath.

Setting Warbreaker aside Frustration grabbed Rhythm of War and flipped to the epigraph.

"Come on Cephandrius don't fail me now."

And there is was. Breath could store memories.

Frustration pulled a single breath from his shirt, a comparibly small amount of investiture, something his own soul would easily hide, even from the clinic.

Frustration then went through the Ars Arcanum each cosmere novel storing the contents inside of the breath he held, and then through other sections of Elantris and Rhythm of War just to be safe.

Jimmy thunder went over and said, "you do realize I know a nalthian professor who specializes on breaths, who also knows almost everything about them."

17 minutes ago, Morningtide said:

Morningtide chased after Thaidakar and Novel, who kept stealing the book from each other and randomly disappearing. She passed Frustration, who was surrounded my massive piles of books. But, Morningtide was terrible at running, so she eventually fell behind. 

She decided to lay in wait, so she climbed to the roof and started building a camouflaged fortress.

Thaidakar stole the book back from Novel and then hid it in a place noone would ever find it, the crawl space underneath Brandon's bed.

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Jimmy thunder went over and said, "you do realize I know a nalthian professor who specializes on breaths, who also knows almost everything about them."

"Are you now? So you can tell me the neccesary hemalurgic spikes needed to extract breath from an individual?"

Just now, Frustration said:

"Are you now? So you can tell me the neccesary hemalurgic spikes needed to extract breath from an individual?"

Jimmy shook his head, "no, I said, and I quote, "I KNOW a nalthian professor who specializes on breaths, etc.' The nalthian professor is named Prof. Dalik at Silverlight University."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Thaidakar stole the book back from Novel and then hid it in a place noone would ever find it, the crawl space underneath Brandon's bed.

Novel grabs the book and downloads Brandon's secret files and puts them on load speakers in the insanity ward. 

1 minute ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Jimmy shook his head, "no, I said, and I quote, "I KNOW a nalthian professor who specializes on breaths, etc.' The nalthian professor is named Prof. Dalik at Silverlight University."

"Intresting, you'll have to introduce us at some point. By the way do you happen to have any invesitiure on you?"

Just now, The Unknown Novel said:

Novel grabs the book and downloads Brandon's secret files and puts them on load speakers in the insanity ward. 

Thaidakar had already stolen the files and replaced them with a video of rick astley. he had also replaced warbreaker with a copy of Rangers Aprentice.

Just now, Frustration said:

"Intresting, you'll have to introduce us at some point. By the way do you happen to have any invesitiure on you?"

"if I told you the staff would either attack me or chase me down."

52 minutes ago, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

Dr. Doomie continued to wait for @Goob to give him the resume. This was taking quite some time. Perhaps Goob had lagged, as was common in this realm.

First, fixed. Second, slow down, I can't always immediately reply 

"Of course," he says, handing over the paper, and a jolt of anxiety passing through him momentarily. He knew it should be good enough to fool this doctor. He had spent weeks perfecting that piece of paper. "I can imagine, especially after he announced those four knew books."

"I am Talenel 'Elin, Herald of War. The time of the Return, the Desolation, is near at hand. We must prepare. You will have forgotten much, following the destruction of the times past. Kalak will teach you to cast bronze, if you have forgotten this..."