Insanity Clinic For The Moderately Brandofandonitis Afflicted

Medium

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I... think I volunteered. I don't know. I don't want to die, but I think I'm already there."

“If you don’t want to go, I’ll try and keep you around as long as I can. Kind of in the middle of something, though.” She indicated Malum.

Just now, Ranryu said:

“If you don’t want to go, I’ll try and keep you around as long as I can. Kind of in the middle of something, though.” She indicated Malum.

"I'm not doing anything." Malum reached to the edge of the circle, and his hand recoiled.

Tors looked at Wynn, dead eyes still somehow incredibly sad. "I don't want to be a bother. Either way, it's temporary."

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I'm not doing anything." Malum reached to the edge of the circle, and his hand recoiled.

Tors looked at Wynn, dead eyes still somehow incredibly sad. "I don't want to be a bother. Either way, it's temporary."

“You aren’t a bother, Tors. Even if this is temporary, it’s not the end. You are amazing. Where you’re going, you’ll be rewarded.”

4 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

“You aren’t a bother, Tors. Even if this is temporary, it’s not the end. You are amazing. Where you’re going, you’ll be rewarded.”

"I don't know if I'll be intact enough for much of any reward, unfortunately." Her decay was definitely accelerating, and it took more and more energy to keep her whole.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don' know if I'll be intact enough for much of any reward, unfortunately." Her decay was definitely accelerating, and it took more and more energy to keep her whole.

Wynn smiled in a way she never had before. “Just wait and see. With any luck, I’ll be seeing you shortly.”

Just now, Ranryu said:

“Nothing you need to worry about now.” Wynn felt the energy slipping out of her grip. “Bye, Tors.”

What Tors was saying was that her soul would likely be too damaged for her to have any meaningful experience of afterlife, and she is right.

Also, what is she saying?

"No, you need to tell me, Wynn."

Tors rapidly disintegrated into puffs of shadow. "...Goodbye."

25 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"No, you need to tell me, Wynn."

Tors rapidly disintegrated into puffs of shadow. "...Goodbye."

Wynn turned to Lerac after a few seconds. “ Do we have to talk about this now? Malik’s right here.”

She made another swipe with the Stacis crystal.

3 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

Wynn turned to Lerac after a few seconds. “ Do we have to talk about this now? Malik’s right here.”

She made another swipe with the Stacis crystal.

Again Malum grunted, but did not seem very affected.

"You at least need to tell me once we're done with him."

18 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Again Malum grunted, but did not seem very affected.

"You at least need to tell me once we're done with him."

“Sure, but not right now.” She thought for a second. How to kill a god… “Hey Lerac, you still have that glaive?”

31 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't have it on me. Maybe I dropped it at some point."

Wynn rolled here eyes. Well, there goes that. An idea sparked in her mind.

With a snap, the Stacis circle lit up with dark energy.

Edited by Ranryu

3 minutes ago, Ranryu said:

Wynn rolled here eyes. Well, there goes that. An idea sparked in her mind.

With a snap, the Stacie circle lit up with dark energy.

"What's that doing?" Lerac asked.

Malum backed away from the edge of the circle with suspicion.

14 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"What's that doing?" Lerac asked.

Malum backed away from the edge of the circle with suspicion.

“You think that circle’s just for show? If I can’t kill Malum, I can at least break him on a fundamental level.”

This doesn’t have to work, but if it doesn’t I’d suggest you introduce something to keep the plot moving

Clinic: The Lobby

Corey gasped and blinked tears of pain and exhaustion from their eyes as they shoved the doors to the Clinic open. They breathed a quick prayer of thanks to those above that they had finally made it. It had been an excruciating hour of crawling and limping their way across the empty outside. At first they'd tried to hold the broken mess of their left wing to keep it from dragging, but they had given up halfway through as it was almost more painful then just limping along as fast as they could till they reached the Clinic.

They tried one last time to retract their wing, but the needles of agony shooting through their wing started to move into their back, just like all the times before. They groaned and knelt on the cool floor of the Clinic lobby. "Hello?" Their voice cracked with a whimper. "Is anyone here? Hello?"

maybe the people in Calano's office can hear Corey?

10 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I mean, it is foolish that you intend to destroy me, or 'break' me. I doubt you are capable."

She laughed darkly. “Me? Definitely not. But this isn’t me. The other gods have rules you out of line, and I’m their instrument of justice.

And now I’m forced to sign off. Bye and sorry.

9 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

The Clinic: Roof

I was theorizing reasons why they didn't send you here. Most likely because I was here and they wanted you safe.

@InfiniteInsanity

The Clinic: Roof

I'm kind of sad that they didn't send me here. But also I love my other family. How long is this gonna take?

@The Wandering Wizard